₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,926 members, 5,103,294 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2019 at 09:13 AM

Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? (18182 Views)

I Need Help On Gotv Decoder With Hdmi And Usb Port. / How Much Is Gotv Decoder? / Different Channels On Two Tvs With One Gotv Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? by ladykilllar: 8:27pm On Jan 09
LegitGirl:

Yes. Thanks. I saw that the av could still remain plugged as long as I choose what mode/source I want using the tv remote. I could easily switch from HDMI to av and vice-versa.

Thanks.

Yeah also remember the cable from the gotenna needs not to be tampered with it should go the port behind the gotv to receive signals, you can either use hdmi cable (better) or av cables (red, white and yellow)

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? by LegitGirl(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09
ladykilllar:

Yeah also remember the cable from the gotenna needs not to be tampered with it should go the port behind the gotv to receive signals, you can either use hdmi cable (better) or av cables (red, white and yellow)

Thanks a lot. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? by Wirelesssoldier: 6:45am On Jan 19
Cool. But when subscribing to HDMI port, I believe there's absolutely Zero chances of getting home theatres to transmit audio from the decoder nor from the TV, just the TV speakers...

Just three modifications were made on the new decoder which are
1. Antenna
2. USB port
3. HDMI output

I bet the new decoder is worthless to *old subscribers with home theater*. To old subscriber, since you have a USB port on your TV so you've got nothing to worry about. And the stations on the old decoders are already upgraded. So old decoder owners, kindly leave the new decoder to those just subscribing to GOtv and worry less *if you fall in the category above*

Gracias, amigos
Re: Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? by Omoita(m): 8:20am On May 10
This thread is kind of old though.
The new GoTv gocoda 2019 doesn't com with HDMI.
I actually prefer HDMI so would rather buy 2017/18 model than the new one.
Re: Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? by Nairasbo66: 1:07pm On Jul 07
Hi, i inserted usb a the back of a decoder and now it says there is a shortcut detected on the antenna cable. The antenna cable is automatically disabled.pls verify the connection and try to enable it. How do do i fix this pls help
Re: Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? by Olupapa(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14
About the HDMI enabled Gotv decoder; I've been trying to connect the decoder with another TV via the RF out using a coaxial cable but it's not connecting.
Is the RF out port really working? Any suggestion on way out in making it work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Quotes / Legend Extra Stout To Sponsor Big Brother Naija Double Wahala / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Joe And Tacha Their First Strike For Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.