Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD (1120 Views)

Open Box Samsung S22 For 170K .. / Poco F3 256gb @170k SOLD / Price Reduced USA Used Samsung S9 @ 170k SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mint US used Samsung S8+ dual Sim, 64gb with follow come charger.
What's sap or call :09032236571
Location Abuja

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
This phone is a clone. Buyers should beware!!! It’s so evident

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
stupidity:
This phone is a clone. Buyers should beware!!! It’s so evident

you are as stupid as your name sound Idiot if you spoil people business online do not come my way
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
still available the idiot fellow is a fool that said this phone is a clone anyways moving forward, the phone is still available,
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
still intact
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by israel2563(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
clone cheesy very obvious
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by MistaIsrael(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol..so obvious..you could tell from the button and screen ink quality.. ain't spoiling your business bro but it's so ungodly selling a 20k phone for 170k
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Fucking clone. Looking at screen you know it's a clone, look at the charger too, you know it's a clone. You be scam.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
are you guys crazy how can you say its a clone when you have not met me or seen the phone because you have a luxury of using a phone
with a very beautiful focus to snap a good pictures and you spoil people business may God Kill you people with a fatal accident those of you claiming its a clone when you have not met me or seen this phone you will all die a shameful death for spoiling my business this day and so
shall it be.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by cybertek(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
lowkey28:
Fucking clone. Looking at screen you know it's a clone, look at the charger too, you know it's a clone. You be scam.
yea thats true i am using an s8+ and that's not the follow come charger. The screen might have been changed and that might be the reason for the graphics though, but thread owner please verify the originality of that phone and that charger isnt original please.. not offense
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2018
cybertek:

yea thats true i am using an s8+ and that's not the follow come charger. The screen might have been changed and that might be the reason for the graphics though, but thread owner please verify the originality of that phone and that charger isnt original please.. not offense

i am so surprised the way people talk in nairaland, those that can not afford anything will be the first to condemn am just surprised at people,
that phone was sent to me from US just like that there where 3 two was sold that very day it came. funny this idiot claiming it fake never met me or even called my number and they just concluded it a clone funny but i am learning now and i will certainly take not of them when i come across
where they are putting anything up for sale i will certainly destroy it just the way they did mine. remember a world it all it take and its not very hard to conceive it
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by mrslim1991: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Bros leave super story. I'm replying you with an s8+, your device is a cloned device. From the display, to the bezels, everything!! If anyone still thinks this is an original device, please go ahead and buy it grin ..
Raphael007:

i am so surprised the way people talk in nairaland, those that can not afford anything will be the first to condemn am just surprised at people,
that phone was sent to me from US just like that there where 3 two was sold that very day it came. funny this idiot claiming it fake never met me or even called my number and they just concluded it a clone funny but i am learning now and i will certainly take not of them when i come across
where they are putting anything up for sale i will certainly destroy it just the way they did mine. remember a world it all it take and its not very hard to conceive it
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
mrslim1991:
Bros leave super story. I'm replying you with an s8+, your device is a cloned device. From the display, to the bezels, everything!! If anyone still thinks this is an original device, please go ahead and buy it grin ..
if you are not afraid this is my number call me 09032236571 or drop yours idiot was that picture take with S8+ the picture was taken with a teckno tab mumu call that line now or drop your own line i will cal you so you will explain to me how it is not fool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by mrslim1991: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Raphael007:

if you are not afraid this is my number call me 09032236571 or drop yours idiot was that picture take with S8+ the picture was taken with a teckno tab mumu call that line now or drop your own line i will cal you so you will explain to me how it is not fool
smh. I even thought you were going to beat me when I call you..hope you can see the bezels and difference, that photo was taken with a tecno device too. Which other excuse do you have? I don't know if you're being ignorant or your scamming skills get levels..

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
mrslim1991:
smh. I even thought you were going to beat me when I call you..

you are just a fool still waiting for your call it never came and you are here claiming you called why are you misleading this people
your generation go to my profile all i want is just to see your number please i beg you please call me plz.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by mrslim1991: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Raphael007:

you are just a fool still waiting for your call it never came and you are here claiming you called why are you misleading this people
your generation go to my profile all i want is just to see your number please i beg you please call me plz.
I see you also have comprehension problem. Problems plenty for naija o cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2018
mrslim1991:
I see you also have comprehension problem. Problems plenty for naija o cheesy
No its you that have comprehension problem just call all i want to see is your phone number i have my detailed on my profile with nothing to hide
just call me with your number abeg that is all i need i will use you as a scape goat today never to badge into people thread and talk nonsense about what you dont know
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2018
cybertek:

You made no offense man. you saying the truth
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Rhaspody(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
op leave too much talk. install cpuz inside and share screenshot of it's details. that's the only way to prove its authenticity
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by Raphael007(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
you can masturbate on it here all day just sold the phone to who actually called in Abuja here and came to see what the issue was
all about idiots, this is why you people will continue to be backward.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ USA Used For 170k SOLD SOLD by israel2563(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Raphael007:
you can masturbate on it here all day just sold the phone to who actually called in Abuja here and came to see what the issue was
all about idiots, this is why you people will continue to be backward.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.
scammer be deceiving yourself that you sold the cloned thing grin grin

try again later... we are wise

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE : Verizon Unlocked Samsung S7 Edge / Fresh Stock: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI 4/64gb & 3/32gb / US Used Samsung Chromebook 3 @35K SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.