Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram (533 Views)

Rice: Thai Merchants Slam $300m Rates On Nigerian Importers / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / Wife Of Bill Gates Experiences Rural Life, Carries Water On Her Head (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by motivate555: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ace Comedian, Presenter, Host and Entrepreneur carried out a research on Nigerian youths and you will be amazed or maybe not at the result.

"How did the test start? I was in conversation with an economist, and she was highlighting the values of things that the #Dangote was bringing to the table apart from table salt. She mentioned that many people became billionaires from Dangote sugar, salt, cement, noodles and juice. And further explained the economic impact of he hospital and Faculty of Business that he just donated. She then said, those are the different things that government should be doing to trigger the economy. Effective intervention in education. The problem, we both agreed is from the faulty foundation stage of our national education on a general scale. The fraction continues till they for job hunting. Most of the people who rise above the poor quality of education do so by solo efforts or parental influences. What are the consequences? People now expect government to do everything, the bulk of teachers now need to be taught. She then drew my attention to my post of the several things I had learnt from the legendary Steve Rhodes, yesterday. I argued that I post was just 10 hours old. She said, "Opulizzzzzzz!! ALI, try and post about one actress in a relationship with a Governor or one popular musician with a baby mama... they will start commenting. "And So? Do you see the number of youths who would spend 10k to play bet than invest in a business. Becaus they want quick money". So we tested waters. Viola!!!! All the culprits came out. They don't read. Don't comprehend. Don't care where the money comes from. Don't follow instructions. Have no financial education. The hypothetical N25m was meant for business, yet people were applying for health, burial, IVF, school fees, to further education, pay rent,... to be honest a few had business ideas. But trust me, a lot just wanted the money. THAT IS THE MAJOR THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. VOTES WILL BE SOLD. Because elections will be won by cash. Why? There is hunger in the land. Serious hunger. So the #PVC is not the power. It's a product for the highest bidder. And if you are still in doubt go through the conversations." ***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
People are just too hungry to read...Heck! nobody reads for leisure anymore

The government system is to blame for not encouraging the people and investing in their ideas.
The Youths are angrily giving up on their potentials and going into crime full force and damning the consequences... it's like a payback thing
Re: Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by HallaDaTruth: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
A lot of them are concerned about big brother naija
Re: Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by motivate555: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sad reality.
HallaDaTruth:
A lot of them are concerned about big brother naija

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
I fail to see the validity of his post
Re: Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by Markpretty904: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
THINGS YOU MUST DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE
Thousands of books written about what it takes to be successful in business, and a thousand more about achieving success in life as well. With such a broad subject and with so many things that can play a role in making us happy, it can be difficult to boil it down to a short list of things that anyone can read and apply in their lives.

However, across those thousands of books and articles, among the countless legends and stories, you’ll find some common themes woven throughout. You’ll find principles about us as human beings that many of us think about but never try hard enough to achieve. You’ll hear about ideals and decisions that we all wish we could aspire to but often fail to understand. Here are ten of those things you’ll find among the tales of those who achieved success in business (and in life) – which ones do you currently have and which do you need to obtain?
click here to purchase your smart phones etc on jumia with affordable price easy and fast

Be Fearless
Want to know why becoming successful in a business venture is considered such a daunting feat by society? While there are obvious hurdles to face, one of the biggest challenges is in overcoming the fear of jumping into a business in the first place. Most people dream all day about launching a successful business while watching the clock tick at their mundane day jobs. The reason they never quit the security of a paycheck is because they are too scared by the unknown that comes with starting a business. If you want to separate yourself from that crowd, you need to learn how to manage your own fears. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. When I quit my job to start my business, I was making double my salary outside my day job than I was inside working my eight hour job. I still had that huge fear of failure.
Grow As A Leader
”Once you harness your fears and make the leap to starting a business, you’ve already begun the journey of becoming a leader. As we’ll discuss shortly, your ultimate success will have a lot to do with how you help others find their own. Many of us hold successful entrepreneurs on a pedestal much like football fans hold a star quarterback or wide receiver in high regard. However, there’s always a team that these individuals lead that ultimately leads to their success. You must learn how to be a leader on some kind of level in order to motivate others to join you in your venture, believe in what you preach, or give you money for a product or service that you offer.”
Just because you need to possess leadership qualities does not mean that everybody successful in business has to be the CEO, face of the company, or person “in charge”. When Google started to really grow, the company’s founders brought in a successful CEO in Eric Schmidt to come in and run their company – they were engineers, not CEOs. The ability to lead a team or lead the masses can sometimes come down to just having the right charisma and message to get the right people to do the things that need to be done in order for the entire thing to just work. A great soldier may be good at leading troops on the field, but not managing the entire war. An amazing product designer may also be a lousy salesperson. But a great leader will discover what they do best and where their weakness lies, and know who to put where in order to ensure that their company is one that achieves real success.
Acquire Partners
We talked earlier about how becoming a leader is one of the most important qualities one needs to “move the chains” in the game of business. In order to achieve greatness as a leader, one must then have a team of individuals who believe in the mission in order to move forward. That’s where assembling a great team of partners plays such an important role in any profitable business. Many start out alone and the wearer of many hats, but a business can only scale so far if there is only one source of energy, of inspiration, and of the actual sweat equity it takes to keep the lights on[url]. For more unlimited business tips visit[www.wisequoted.info]

(1) (Reply)

Building a legacy / 57 Highest Paying FREELANCE SKILLS You Should Learn In 2018 / 17k$ Available For Sale To Any Bank In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.