Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. (1073 Views)

African Dresses 2020 Designs Pictures: Best Flawlessly Ankara Styles For Ladies / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. by prhesh: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP FLAWLESSLY!!!

We all have questions as regards our make-up.
How do I get my makeup to last all day especially in this Nigerian weather?
How do I stop my foundation from creasing?
How do I prepare the skin for make-up especially bridal makeup?
What primer is good for my skin and my clients?
My eyebrows! How do I make my eyebrows look so natural and flawless?
What kind of foundation is good for me?
How do I choose my foundation color?
How do I make my nose look so snatched?
How do I keep my bride looking good on her wedding day?
We'll be treating these questions and many more in the course of this discussion.
Please feel free to ask any question.
We're going to have lots of fun learning new stuff..

You can contact me for your flawless facebeat and professional training on 09023048394 (WhatsApp) and in Instagram@ebbyoutiful.

Oya leggo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. by giftedhands101: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
I look forward to learning.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. by superstylisht(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2018

Re: How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. by prhesh: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
When most people think about applying makeup, they think about putting on foundation, applying eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara, and lipstick. Gbam! Throw in highlighting and contouring for good measure and ghen ghen! Issa makeup artist! Osha pra pra!!!

Truth is, what many people don't know is that the skin is also a vital part of make-up. Preparing your skin for makeup ensures that it goes on evenly and lasts longer. The better your skin looks to begin with, the better the make-up will look. Therefore, never forget to cleanse your skin, apply moisturizer and prime the skin before beginning any makeup application. And this brings me to the CTM routine.

CTM stands for Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise!

Cleanse- Cleansing is not just about rubbing baby wipes on the face and issal over. You have to put into consideration your skin type too. And truth be told, we can't always rely on wipes to clean out all the dirt on the face. Find a face cleanser that's suitable for your skin type. Preferably not alcoholic. We don't want to wash away all the moisture from our skin, do we?

Tone- No. Not bleach. Tone. Not Maxitone, Tone. Many people overlook this step but it should be an important step of your beauty routine. The purpose of toner is to swipe away any leftover dead skin cells, makeup, or other bacteria that your cleanser might have missed. Try to avoid toners with alcohol as the main ingredient, as these are typically too drying for skin. And be gentle in your application, we don't want to peel off our skin.

Moisturise!- Most people think that you should massage the moisturizer into your skin like say na fight but for your face, mba! The best way to apply moisturizer is to gently press the moisturizer into your skin using your finger tips. This will ensure that you don’t apply too much moisturizer, which can lead to breakouts and/or oily skin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. by Royale001: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Following, Learning.....

Have you checked my signature today?
Check it NOW?
Re: How To Apply Make Up FLAWLESSLY.. by MrsSandman: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Make-up is always a thing I love and also kind of hate. It makes me feel fantastic and I am gorgeous with it on, but it takes a while to figure out what looks good on you and what tricks work best. I've been struggling with it for many years, while I learned how to fill in my eyebrows and what type of foundation and concealer works best on my skin type, or what shadows fit my best. Honestly there are so many little things that can go wrong. Thankfully I have the best source of information/ inspiration. I'm reading this really cool beauty blog that helped me pick and learn how to apply different products or what fits me best. (You can check it out too: http://lifestylemash.com) It's super helpful for beginners and for experienced artists it can be fairly useful too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Beautiful Natural Hair Colours Inspiration 2017 / A Good Website To Buy High Quality Replica Designer Shoes? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.