Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) (51515 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by delzbaba(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
make no mistake about this pic, he has a Rolls Royce phantom in the UK, he just wanted to beat traffic
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by kmaster007: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
y can't he try dis in Naija too.
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by greggng: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dottore:

Mr. Detribalized man. Where have u seen Orji Uzo making noise and what was his noise about. Tell us about your father also.

Common withdraw that name u are giving me cos it doesn't suit me. Kanu has been all over the internet talking about APC and how he wanted Mr president to come back as if we don't know he is doing all this cause of the corruption case he has with efcc why wasn't his name mentioned in the list of corrupt people. ..?
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by obynno7(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
social media billonaire
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by heendrix(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alikote:
big lie a man wort 1 bn dollars is virtually richer than 99 percent of all the oyibo in UK.. .his mansion and bently can only be dreamt by 90 percent of uk citizen...oyinbo respect rich man that why prince salma was in the UK and hundred of white where running to sign deal.....bill gate stay in najia for a week cos of dangote

with all this your noise he's still not known in UK the 90% ur presuming is either in your local government but truth remains he's not known in the UK final

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Classictee89(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pls I nid a good/kind hearted person to pls help me wt 15k to complete my tution. Exam starts on friday n am yet to collect my exam pass. Thanks n God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Dottore: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
greggng:

Common withdraw that name u are giving me cos it doesn't suit me. Kanu has been all over the internet talking about APC and how he wanted Mr president to come back as if we don't know he is doing all this cause of the corruption case he has with efcc why wasn't his name mentioned in the list of corrupt people. ..?

Ok Mr. Detribakized, you only answered part of the question that is assuming you are correct. Now let's hear about the second part. Who is your father, can he compete in anyway with Orji Uzo, either before his tenure as governor, during his tenure or after his tenure.
Oya
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by greggng: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dottore:

Ok Mr. Detribakized, you only answered part of the question that is assuming you are correct. Now let's hear about the second part. Who is your father, can he compete in anyway with Orji Uzo, either before his tenure as governor, during his tenure or after his tenure.
Oya

For your information my dad was a decent man that served this country as a professional soldier and died for the course of this nation. HE has never been mentioned on issues of corruption nor indicted nor 've case with efcc. I would 've disowned him if he has such record. I am proud of him. Well restrict yourself to the subject matter if you wanna be educated by me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by wonlasewonimi: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
ruggedtimi:
lol wealthy people get levels. I bet British peeps as wealthy as otedola won't board a bus. They rather use a taxi. Wealthy Oyinbo descriminate's the poor scatter.

There are so many wealthy people boarding the trains daily in UK...even if Dangote walks on the street of London, most people will not bat an eyelid.
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Ssalk: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Well it's not a big deal there but here he dare not cos he will be kidnap. I once enter Train with one billionaire in Amsterdam 2013 to watch Chelsea Europa final. No body even send am and the man no send anybody. It was later my friend recognise him and greeted him and he responded fine. So what Oteodela did is nothing special.
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Dottore: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
greggng:

For your information my dad was a decent man that served this country as a professional soldier and died for the course of this nation. HE has never been mentioned on issues of corruption nor indicted nor 've case with efcc. I would 've disowned him if he has such record. I am proud of him. Well restrict yourself to the subject matter if you wanna be educated by me

Mr. Detribalized Soldier Man Son aka Educator, you just gave a positive brief about your late dad. (God bless his soul) You didn't tell us your father's name and rank and in what capacity he served the country we need to know if he was positioned where any money apart from his salary and allowances passed his table.
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
It will shock you guys that 80percent of Europe don't know Dangote. I kid you not! They hardly know a thing about Africa, na we dey try know Theresa May and other things cause of their powerful media
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by greggng: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dottore:

Mr. Detribalized Soldier Man Son aka Educator, you just gave a positive brief about your late dad. (God bless his soul) You didn't tell us your father's name and rank and in what capacity he served the country we need to know if he was positioned where any money apart from his salary and allowances passed his table.

I hate talking to young people like you cos your analytical mindset is zero . What has knowing my father got to do with the subject matter. .? It doesn't really matter if he was in a position were money is or not, what matters is that he was not entice by material things. He lived a decent and contented life. That is what is lacking in the new generation. Right now cos of your level of reasoning I 've to disengage with this discussion to enable me respond to more intelligent n airalanders. Good nite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Aragon: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
GraGra247:
DJ cuppy arrangee. Produced snapped and edited by cups. Their Rolls Royce is following behind with armed security guards.

This man is already nice and humble. He doesn't need all this. Except he has presidential ambitions

No Armed Security guard here.. I mean what do you need it for in the first place? Even the Police don't work around with Guns... Na Queen Country be this oh
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
The man is just humble because if not he can call a limo company to take him to his destinations, and also apart from that he wants to enjoy a little freedom something he can't do back home cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Holuwatoobii(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
who cares 'bout the vehicle he boards, he can even man an armed tank if he can..........am dissapointed that posts like this even makes frontpage
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Krafty006: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
na Nigerians dey gbon , whites no send
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by AyakaDunukofia: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Many that are far richer than him in the UK takes public bus. How is this eye popping?
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
GraGra247:
DJ cuppy arrangee. Produced snapped and edited by cups. Their Rolls Royce is following behind with armed security guards.

This man is already nice and humble. He doesn't need all this. Except he has presidential ambitions
that's a lie. do you know the number of billionaires that are far richer than him and don't even use security guards around? its only in shithole countries that rich people protect themselves from people like you that idolise rich men and could harm them out of envy. there are many billionaires in UK abeg,Otedola is not well known there
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alikote:
big lie a man wort 1 bn dollars is virtually richer than 99 percent of all the oyibo in UK.. .his mansion and bently can only be dreamt by 90 percent of uk citizen...oyinbo respect rich man that why prince salma was in the UK and hundred of white where running to sign deal.....bill gate stay in najia for a week cos of dangote
but oyinbos no send am o,do you know that people like Jeff Bezos crumb of bread is Otedola's networth,Jezz Bezos is more than hundred times richer and he whites still don't shiver when they see him like you shithole Nigerians do. they can watch Superbowl together,no preferential treatment
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
GraGra247:

that's a lie. do you know the number of billionaires that are far richer than him and don't even use security guards around? its only in shithole countries that rich people protect themselves from people like you that idolise rich men and could harm them out of envy. there are many billionaires in UK abeg,Otedola is not well known there
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
but oyinbos no send am o,do you know that people like Jeff Bezos crumb of bread is Otedola's networth,Jezz Bezos is more than hundred times richer and he whites still don't shiver when they see him like you shithole Nigerians do. they can watch Superbowl together,no preferential treatment
stup up Mr man...we have VIP seat in UK stadia that where club owners sit and other billionaires the last boxing fight by the money man ...jzay sat on 30,000 ticket....
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Nuvski(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Need a room mate for my 2bedroom apartment...can't afford to be giving my landlord all my money..interested holla for inspection 08082895668. Apartment location. Mafoluku. Off airport road. New building.

Criteria

Christian
Working
Jovial

If u be ogbomeh or karashika...fire go burn before u call
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
he was on force list of 1000 in a world of 7 bn .....forbe is oyibo magazine ...u be 6.8 bn on forbes
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by JandyJ(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alikote:

Becos of dangote? Bill and dangote who's the richest? Or u think Bill needs dangote's money
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
All things being equal, you don't need to stress yourself with driving or show off your big cars everyday.

You could just take a stroll or board bus to wherever you're going. It will reduce traffic and Carbon emissions that affect our ozone layer.

Just that Blacks don't care. Everyone wants to claim levels
lolz na level mata 4 naija...tell me u dont like level
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2018
heendrix:

with all this your noise he's still not known in UK the 90% ur presuming is either in your local government but truth remains he's not known in the UK final
it a lie he is on forbes list of 1000 person in 7 bn souls richer than 59 million UK people ....forbe na oyibo magazine not Lagos so they don't read....or choose to ignore I also don't know any billionaire in the UK aside that Indian man mittal kuma I dey Nigeria too ....people for Lagos no care or know billionaire from UK toooooo they are unkown

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by jonero4(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2018
and so...i shoul go and fry my eba(garri)
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2018
JandyJ:

Becos of dangote? Bill and dangote who's the richest? Or u think Bill needs dangote's money
see u ...for him to known dangote also a friend on list of forbes top 20 to come shithole stay for a whole week show oyibo respect money....dangote can invest in Microsoft or bill invest in dangote world biggest refinary
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by JandyJ(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Bill gates took Keke in india
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by abfan(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Alikote:
Re: Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) by JandyJ(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Alikote:
see u ...for him to known dangote also a friend on list of forbes top 20 to come shithole stay for a whole week show oyibo respect money....dangote can invest in Microsoft or bill invest in dangote world biggest refinary

Oga. Go joor. Bill gates was invited to Nigeria. Common mark Zuckerberg is far far richer than dangote and otedola. Zuckerberg visited and walked in asaba and lagos without security. The reason why all these so called Nigerian billionaires can't do that here is becos of cultism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria / Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.