Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! (2696 Views)

Samsung S10 Vs Iphone X Camera Which Is Better / Iphone 12 Pro Max Vs Tecno Phantom X Camera Comparison / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Whizzahd(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
It is quite disgusting for me to watch people rant and rave about the capabilities of techno canon series. wow!! seriously? I bet u that the quality of the camon x may not even be on par with she iphone 7. i have used camon CX air and i know what i am talking about. That camera sucks badly in low light. lots of grain and noise, and colours are always oversaturated and Washed OUT without capturing the true natural feel of the real object captured. iPhone x or Samsung s8 are grade 1 cameras. Tecno has a lot to learn. Do u think that because they give u specs of 21mp front and back, it makes it better than an,8mp selfie or 12mp rear samsung or iphone x xamera. tecno phones are built with budget friendly prices in mind,mind u. a #100000 phone cannot be better than a #200000 samsung or #400000 iphone x. i will explain the dazzling capabilities of iphone and samsung in the camera department on a different topic.never compare tecno with Samsung or apple when it comes to QUALITY.

Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by HallaDaTruth: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
We are waiting for pictures taken by both in the same conditions
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Whizzahd(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
HallaDaTruth:

I no longer use the camon series. I said so above,but paraphrased
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olosi lawon guys to compare $200 phone pelu $1000 phone. E ti ya weray

Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by henry007(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
TECNO Camon X Pro Unboxing and Quick Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc

TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Test And Comparison With Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQFbcTrq8Y

TECNO Camon X Pro vs Phantom 8 - Speed test, Antutu Benchmarks and RAM Management Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2hCLIcXSI
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2018
henry007:
What should we do about your feelings?

i will love to colab with you to make reviews on more tech stuffs than phones for our both youtube channels Henreeo and mine SIMBAZ. put your number on your profile so i can get it to call you and meet you at the imax cinema lekki later this month or next month
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Neoteny(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Um...what triggered this tepid rant again?
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by henry007(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

i will love to colab with you to make reviews on more tech stuffs than phones for our both youtube channels Henreeo and mine SIMBAZ. put your number on your profile so i can get it to call you and meet you at the imax cinema lekki later this month or next month

Thanks. Sounds like a great idea but I have no extra hours to spare. cry
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by edumama(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Hello, I find this topic interesting because of the waves Camon CX making in Nigeria market, Camon CX is somehow cool with very nice features which most of my client are confirming, but then, there are some factory errors on most of the Camon CX I have worked on, one of the errors is sudden screen flicking, app operating on its own as if the touchpad is pressing the those icon! For now, this is the solution: we only change the complete screen. However, this short video will help know the kind of antivirus software you ought to use on your android phones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNzEkUsTrZw
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Dalek(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
lowkey28:
Olosi lawon guys to compare $200 phone pelu $1000 phone. E ti ya weray

azin weyre kidi, won ti gba owo lo tecno laati maa so osi all the time... radarada, iranu, abasha, awon alabosi eyan.
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Does it have live photo?
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by chicwoman(f): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
IPhone has quality cameras that should be far better than Canon.
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
henry007:

Thanks. Sounds like a great idea but I have no extra hours to spare. cry

no wahala
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by bobo65(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
chicwoman:
IPhone has quality cameras that should be far better than Canon.

Impoverished post
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by sureinfo: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
But with the camon its all about quality photos
Whizzahd:
It is quite disgusting for me to watch people rant and rave about the capabilities of techno canon series. wow!! seriously? I bet u that the quality of the camon x may not even be on par with she iphone 7. i have used camon CX air and i know what i am talking about. That camera sucks badly in low light. lots of grain and noise, and colours are always oversaturated and Washed OUT without capturing the true natural feel of the real object captured. iPhone x or Samsung s8 are grade 1 cameras. Tecno has a lot to learn. Do u think that because they give u specs of 21mp front and back, it makes it better than an,8mp selfie or 12mp rear samsung or iphone x xamera. tecno phones are built with budget friendly prices in mind,mind u. a #100000 phone cannot be better than a #200000 samsung or #400000 iphone x. i will explain the dazzling capabilities of iphone and samsung in the camera department on a different topic.never compare tecno with Samsung or apple when it comes to QUALITY.
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by sureinfo: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
honestly that will be the best idea
Re: Camon X Camera Better Than That Of Iphone X?! OUTRAGEOUS!! by koskilala: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
It doesn't matter what phone is what.
The tecno phone makes sense.
Period

Who Else Has Noticed This MTN Scam? / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale At A Cheaper Price / The Umdigi A7 Pro I Bought On Jumia Is Not Browsing With Airtel