Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (50295 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by lilyheaven: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
veli1:
Make I Go Ask Tobi Whether To Comment On This Rubbish Or Not. Hunger Dey Worry Me,Make I Go Buy Frozen Beans Sef, Excuse Me Pls, Am Comin Afta 10secs.
Abeg, which one be frozen beans?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Onyinye15(f): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
So this girl now see vision
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Yankiss(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Well, some people are cognitive and intuitive. You will be surprised. I doubt if anyone is giving her any update. Not in that house. Everyone in the house would have been aware. The evicted inmates would have squealed on her ever since. I am very sure that the winner of the show may already know him/herself. You see, wild dreams would be rocking the sleep of such a one. Most clairvoyant people actually SEE the future!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
So we now m ow why she has been wearing infected eyelashes that she is clearly not comfortable in...like she had a deal with juliet before the show...go figure#nobodyisfooled
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wetin Conern Me Salah For Presedent 2019

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
I just want this girl. Even if it's just one night.

She will come back foshow!! cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by KingOvo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pablonaso:

the thing tire me sef. I was in my chamber watching the incredible goal of Chamberlain
cheesy
City could not even MANEage to score a goal grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
There is more than meet the eye...and I ain't talking lashes cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Pablonaso: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
KingOvo:
: cheesy City could not even MANEage to score a goal grin
Those wey play am goal goal don cast sef
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by zaho1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
This one na obanje from queen of the coast o
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by KingOvo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pablonaso:

Those wey play am goal goal don cast sef
Asin
One of my nigga one die for my side. Esp when dey score that own goal grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Coldfeets: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Seems like it's a scripted show...

Just like the WWE.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
amani63:
Can you people understand BBN is a film

I have a system in my house that record all the conversation when the show go for a break.

The more you look the less you see
Can you please give us some insights
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
7Alexander:

Can you please give us some insights
I am sleeping bro
Tomorrow morning my cash power is very low
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by hypnotic(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cee C is the fake housemate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
amani63:
I am sleeping bro
Tomorrow morning my cash power is very low
I really hope that you remember tomorrow. Could you please quote me. It'll be very interesting to find out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
amani63:

I have a system in my house that record all the conversation when the show go for a break.

How?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by ValueObinna(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
amani63:

You are very sensitive and correct...
The show is like a written script with characters where everyone has to interprete their role perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Pablonaso: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy grin grin angry
KingOvo:

Asin
One of my nigga one die for my side. Esp when dey score that own goal grin grin
grin[quote author=KingOvo post=66439923]
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

How?
leave me bro

No time for gossip this is 10.50pm not in Nigeria

So you believed what I said

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nuvski(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Need a room mate for my 2bedroom apartment...can't afford to be giving my landlord all my money..interested holla for inspection 08082895668. Apartment location. Mafoluku. Off airport road. New building.

Criteria

Christian
Working
Jovial

If u be ogbomeh or karashika...fire go burn before u call
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by OSUigbo: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by OSUigbo: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Earthbound:
I just want this girl. Even if it's just one night.

She will come back foshow!! cool
That ugly thing
Face like gorilla and a grandma's boobz
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by ogolomachi(f): 4:17am On Apr 05, 2018
thank you Liverpool... bet9ja sure pass blood money
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2018
She seem to have an ear outside the house
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by henryhemon(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Rumors have it that she was ebuka' s Babe before he got married.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Cardinaljossy(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2018
maxwell767:
grin grin grin

Eyes Lashes ambassador

I think is about time we change Nigeria to Comedygeria

:

grin Chai.

Anyway, check out my siggy fellas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by prechbills1(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2018
GUYS PLEASE LET'S VOTE FOR OUR OWN MIRACLE!!!

Don't let pussy and ass deceive you.. vote for miracle, let's help him to win, vote people who'd be relevant tomorrow not people that are arrogant and will turn out to be another efe after they've won and start insulting fans..

Miracle deserves your vote!
he's;
real,
humble,
honest
and intelligent.

Guys don't let pussies deceive you! let's vote for our man miracle. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by veli1(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2018
lilyheaven:
Abeg, which one be frozen beans?
u wan taste am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica / Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.