Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading (1992 Views)

Autofx Best Forex Trading Bot So Far / 7 Profitable Forex Trading Tips & Tricks Instantly Become A Profitable Trader / Beginner To Pro Fiverr Class: Come Get Armed To Succeed On Fiverr! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
So many people fail in trading Forex. But you don’t have too, some people ask me if there any rules to become a successful trader. When I think about my trading I clearly see 20 rules that if followed can make you consistently profitable trader. Some of them you probably know. The only thing is left is to implement them in your trading.

1. Plan your trades and trade your plan.
It is absolutely necessary to have a plan so you know what you will do in such and such market situation. In fact the lack of planning ahead probably the biggest reason of failure of most traders.

2. Fear and hope are the two worst enemies for trader.
You need learn to control your emotions. Not to get rid of them. They are actually engines that keep you going. However engines that go out of control are very dangerous.

3. Always keep the records of the results for your trading.
If you want to repeat your successful trades over and over, if you want to avoid failure you went through, then you need to keep track of your decisions and actions. That’s why you need to record all your trading results.

4. Keep the positive attitude regardless of the results of your trading.
Result of a single trade mean very little. The long term result is what you are looking at. Therefore keeping the positive attitude no matter what the result of a current single trade will help you to move over it to the next more profitable one.

5. Think about Forex only when you are trading.
In order to succeed in FX you need to learn to focus. Whatever you do focus on it. That means if you are not trading focus on whatever you do and forget about the market.

6. Stop-loss is the key to your success in trading. Always cut your losses.
The golden rule of traders states: never-ever trade without stop loss orders. If you do it’s a surest way to lose your trading account entirely.

7. Always devote your time to study the market.
Set up aside certain amount of time to go through the price charts and economic news to better understand the price movement.

8. Always set your profit limit in each trade.
The same as with stop loss orders you need to know your profit target for each trade. I had so many potentially winning trades that turned into a losers just because I didn’t have a clear plan for taking profit.

9. Trust your own opinion before entering the market.
Facts are priceless. Opinions are worthless. Those who follow so called “gurus” in trading will never be able to make a significant profit. Take the full responsibility for your actions don’t hunt for opinions just because you are afraid to act upon your own opinion.

10. Keep your stop losses untouched during the trade.
It comes back to the rule number one. Once you have planned your potential risk and placed the stop loss, don’t touch it until price reaches the profit target or stop loss. By moving the stop loss you are changing a significant parameter of your trading system. That is the way to turn a winning into a losing one.

Everyone knows that currency trading is a good opportunity to make significant amount of money. At the same time it is the best opportunity to lose even bigger amount of money. I hope the above tips will help you to preserve your trading capital and gradually to grow it.

you can join me as i will be exposing some secret strategies been used over 9 years ago.check my signature to tap into unlimited Opportunities
i can only work with limited number people. Act fast

1 Like

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Its free to Join,But spaces are limited Check MY signature
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by daddio(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please I have a question or two for you sir

1 Like

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
daddio:
Please I have a question or two for you sir
go on
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by daddio(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ibklaye:

go on

Could you please sir teach or explain how to place trades?

E.g

SELL EURJPY NOW @ 130.500 TPO SL 130.987(40 PIPS SL)

You may explain with this or anyhow sir though I'd joined your telegram group.

Thanks, God bless you

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 4:19am On Apr 06, 2018
go on[/quote]
daddio:

E.g

Thanks, God bless you
1. The currency pair u want to sell is Eurypy
2. you are to sell immediately leave it at instant execution
3. The volume is Ur lot size if you have a very small account if less than $1000 it is advisable u leave it at the micro lot 0.01, though it reduces the money u will make or gain.
4. Your TP is take profit (where u planned to exit trade in gains) and your SL is Ur Stop loss( where you want to cut Ur losses) 40pips
5. Though I think u made mistake in copying Ur TP
6. If market moves against u to Ur stoploss of 40pips with 0.01 lot size you loose just about $4.0 ( if you didn't change the lot size from 0.01)

From the above short summary of Ur trade I can see, u made plans to enter a trade, but no plans on where to exit. Check my signature for adequate learning like an institutional Trader

1 Like

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by daddio(m): 5:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Ibklaye:
go on

E.g

Thanks, God bless you
3. The volume is Ur lot size if you have a very small account if less than $1000 it is advisable u leave it at the micro lot 0.01, though it reduces the money u will make or gain.
4. Your TP is take profit (where u planned to exit trade in gains) and your SL is Ur Stop loss( where you want to cut Ur losses) 40pips
6. If market moves against u to Ur stoploss of 40pips with 0.01 lot size you loose just about $4.0 ( if you didn't change the lot size from 0.01)

From the above short summary of Ur trade I can see, u made plans to enter a trade, but no plans on where to exit. Check my signature for adequate learning like an institutional Trader

Thanks and God bless you
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by daddio(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Ibklaye:
go on

E.g

Thanks, God bless you

INDEED YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER, I'D ALREADY JOINED YOUR TELEGRAM. MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE.
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
daddio:

INDEED YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER, I'D ALREADY JOINED YOUR TELEGRAM. MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE.
amen Thanks and You too

1 Like

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
daddio:

amen Thanks and You too.

check my signature
below is the group results for the week
its free for now

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by daddio(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ibklaye:

amen Thanks and You too.

check my signature
below is the group results for the week
its free for now

THANKS, I WILL START NEXT WEEK
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Check out my blog

www.taxiappguy.

Join the discussion about taxi apps

Get FREE uber and taxify free ride codes as soon as they are released.
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Check out my blog

www.taxiappguy.

Join the discussion about taxi apps

Get FREE uber and taxify free ride codes as soon as they are released.
nigga spamming gives bad impression about you start your own thread its free
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Stanbliss: 11:20am On May 08, 2018
What about a novice who knows nothing about the e market? Can you put me through Sir.
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2018
Stanbliss:
What about a novice who knows nothing about the e market? Can you put me through Sir.
no problem with that check my signature
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by blackman007: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
daddio:

How’s the telegram group, I want to join too... I want to copy trade, I’m tired of losing money... please send me his telegram group...
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
blackman007:

How’s the telegram group, I want to join too... I want to copy trade, I’m tired of losing money... please send me his telegram group...

Kindly check my signature pls. Thank you
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Possible future of Gold if the yellow some breaks successfully more buys to come.
Learn to trade @ibkfx on telegram

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Trade FX,stocks, crypto and options with @ibkfx on telegram

Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
nice
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by Ibklaye(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=wiconse post=85208895]nice[/quote
Thanks
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by TomS12(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
Trading forex is very serious and you need patience to earn money with forex. There are people that have lost a lot of money because they were trying to make quick money of forex. The key to successful forex trading is the help of brokers and the best broker is EXNESS. You can check the reviews on EXNESS on https://forex-up.com/broker-reviews/exness-review/ and see for yourself what experienced traders have to say about it. EXNESS is the best broker that became the best broker in short period of time and it works with clients around the world.
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by AnneS(f): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
TomS12:
Trading forex is very serious and you need patience to earn money with forex. There are people that have lost a lot of money because they were trying to make quick money of forex. The key to successful forex trading is the help of brokers and the best broker is EXNESS. You can check the reviews on EXNESS on https://forex-up.com/broker-reviews/exness-review/ and see for yourself what experienced traders have to say about it. EXNESS is the best broker that became the best broker in short period of time and it works with clients around the world.
I was in need of a new broker, thanks for sharing.
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by WilderPeters: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Forex day trading strategies are concerned with fluctuations of currencies each and every minute. A Forex day trading system is successful if it can seek out a clear short-term currency move and then try to take the proper position to follow that momentum before it turns to the reverse direction.
how to do forex day trading?
Re: 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading by charlie34: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Taking a Forex trading course is the best way to start investing in the currency market. This is because you can make a lot of money in just a short amount of time. Find more interesting information about The Complete Love and Relationships Guide & Dumb Little Man here.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Colorful Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tiles? / Youwin For Women / Turkish Designers Pilucci Suits Made With %100 Wool,selling For Wholesale/retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.