Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers (956 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by psammyCUTE(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
#Sowore2019
#TakeItBack

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

Dear Active Citizen,

Thank you for showing your resoluteness in the Struggle for a better Nigeria.
We believe that your support and willingness to volunteer in the ongoing revolutionary Movement would go a long way in helping the oppressed and downtrodden in reclaiming their space now and in 2019.
Kindly avail us your contact details (email address and phone number (preferably Whatsapp) for further updates.
Send details to femiadeyeye101@gmail.com or text 08169053108.

#TakeBackNigeria

1 Like

Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by yanabasee(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2018
This small boy should go and sit down....

This boy will insult people taya, if he succeed as a chairman in his l.g.a....

Sowore should just pocket his small money and contest when he's grown up, eventually!!!
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by trapQ: 3:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Pls shut up!

What is your problem? And so what if he insults politicians?do they deserve any iota of respect? Which politician has not insulted people? Someone who is 47 you brand him small boy, that is ancestors will keep ruling you.
yanabasee:

Sowore should just pocket his small money and contest when he's grown up, eventually!!!

1 Like

Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by Truthcat: 4:12am On Apr 05, 2018
I'm in!
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 05, 2018
The same way APC call centre was calling our phones virtually every 2hr interval to plead we vote for APC.. eventually they won and this happened.

If you don't have a blueprint and design (not manifesto) of what you will achieve on a monthly basis.. you dont have my vote.
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by blackpanda: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Mtscheeeew clowns!

There is no vacancy in asorock. So stop fooling urselves!

Sai baba till 2023
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by Rucheen(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Them don come

Wey the moni you make from your fraudulent journalism

Which kind necklace you wear abi na by jazz
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by psammyCUTE(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Your doubt about #takebacknigeria movement empowers the looters of this country, APC, PDP and other manifestation of woes. .

If your gut is that a government led by Sowore will fail, then the question is, should the looters and their proxies continue? And really, this is unlikely given his past works, his demonstrated love for this country and his dedication towards this campaign - in just four weeks, he has done more than all the other candidates have done

If we succeed at putting Sowore there using our votes, what we've done is to enact a proud history of ordinary Nigerians. This history will be the most potent force for a true national conscience. It will be the most important premise for a society that owes its all to all and not a few looter. It will be the ground for a safe society where government institutions will not be private tools of wicked few.

#Sowore2019
#takeitback
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by odutolasodiq(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2018
yanabasee:

with this coming from a youth who want revolution, I think we are not ready yet. I weep for this country!
Re: Take Back Nigeria Movement Calls For Active Volunteers by psammyCUTE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
"EXPERIENCE" WILL NEVER COME IF WE DON'T GET THE CHANCE.

Seriously, a lot of people have been talking about OMOYELE SOWORE not having the needed experience to rule Nigeria but I want us to know that "Experience will never come if we don't be get the chance".

I understand everyone's views & opinions so far about him but I'm not a pessimistic person, I see possibilities everywhere. Please, I would implore us to stop talking about experience on this issue. He has the vision & ability & at 47 years of age, he can do it.

Buhari had over 35 years of experience before becoming Nigeria PRESIDENT despite having served as a military head of state. What has he done to better the lives of Nigerians now? Nothing! Nigerians are only living from hand to mouth.

Our ECONOMY is in a state of emergency that needs intervention. Our SECURITY is not even guaranteed. Our HEALTH SECTOR is nothing to write home about if not, BUHARI's son would not have been flown out of NIGERIA to get treatment when he had accident on a power bike.

Governors, commissioners, ministers & even our PRESIDENT travel abroad to get qualitative medical treatment. Are we saying we can't get all these treatment in NIGERIA if our medical sector are well equipped with ultramodern health care facilities?

Our EDUCATION sector is in a state of comatose. It's almost dying & now the institutions milk NIGERIANS students & our parents to pay through their noses just to get educated which we don't even have the best of facilities.

Seriously, am extremely angry. Several of our leaders have their children schooling abroad & yet they make the poor Education they give to us difficult to acquire again. At Least, if EDUCATION is not FREE again, can't it be AFFORDABLE? Please, lets rethink.

In terms of infrastructures, we've several bad roads that kills Nigerians every single day. I guess the Government is not concerned with this because they don't move on those roads, they fly on air. POSTERITY will surely Judge one day, very soon.

There are thousands of youths who are now graduates & are unemployed. I say this with all sense of truthfulness: YAHOO YAHOO & BET9JA has been the major source of employment to youths across NIGERIA & it has helped a lot of lives & also this has reduced ARMED ROBBERY to a stand still.

Some might say that why can't youths create jobs themselves. I would like to ask us this: If we all create jobs, who will be the worker? The worst of all is that when youths seek employment, they will ask for 5 or 7 years of working experience. Please, if we've never worked before, how will we get Experience?

Atiku might have been the vice president to Obasanjo for 8 years but what was his achievement before his tenure as vice president, during his tenure & after his tenure as vice president to warrant his choice of candidacy? He's just like the incumbent PRESIDENT, they don't have anything to offer.

I am OKESOLA OLUWASEGUN TIWALADE. I stand with OMOYELE SOWORE come 2019 for NIGERIA PRESIDENT. He might have been just an ordinary SUG PRESIDENT only, during his time as an undergraduate at UNILAG but history has said a lot of good things about him.

He stood his ground during the military era & with his company, Sahara Reporter, he has been exposing a lot of corrupt practices & has impacted a lot of lives. Truly, SUG PRESIDENT is different from the NIGERIA PRESIDENT but give him a chance & he won't disappoint.

Seriously, it's painful to see youths supporting the "RECYCLING of these old leaders". #Pathetic Revolution is here to stay. Take it back... Sho dem d way! He is inexperienced Yes, we accept. Give him a chance! He is not a thief, not a nepotist, not a looter. He will not appoint a dead man like some did.

Several youths would read this & they will not value this write up or even like it but if it's a naked picture or Dangote's daughter's wedding pictures, they'll like & comment because that's the state of the depreciation in Nigeria.

Big brother Africa attracts a lot of youthful views, if these sane youths come out to support a fellow positive minded youth, NIGERIA will be better again. The gain they derive from the money you use in voting alone is times 10 after giving the winner his or her prize money for the show of Shame & immorality.

Presently, the fuel price is over #185 already and keeps sky rocketing & all we do is to keep complaining & we prefer to persevere. Some youths still say: "Say baba 4 2019", "Atikulate 2019". Seriously, they've mortgaged your future if you're still saying this.

Our EDUCATION, take it back.
Our EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES, take it back.
Our HEALTH SECTOR, take it back
Our REFINERIES, take it back.
Our SECURITY, take it back.
Our AGRICULTURAL SECTOR, take it back.

NIGERIAN youths, stop sleeping & complaining. Be active, e ji, e masun (wake up, stop sleeping). Together, we can make NIGERIA great again. Together, we can have a brighter, fulfilling & rewarding present & future again. Ji, masun!

OMOYELE SOWORE 4 NIGERIA PRESIDENT 2019!

TAKE IT BACK!...
...SHO DEM D WAY!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Ganduje Presents N3million Cheque To Family Of Late Chinedu Odojie / See As Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Turns Student In University Of Ibadan / The Senate Has Moved A Motion For All Members To Visit Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.