Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? (887 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / What My Caring Wife Did At The Supermarket Because I Stole "Our" Money / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by idris4r83(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2018
am in a very moody condition right now cos of the loss of my caring step mom that happened this evening. pls guys how do I easily go over it.
Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by yanabasee(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Its your mind.....Learn to control it...
Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by idris4r83(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Its your mind.....Learn to control it...
how I wish its easy as u said
Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by maclatunji: 12:55am On Apr 05, 2018
idris4r83:
am in a very moody condition right now cos of the loss of my caring step mom that happened this evening. pls guys how do I easily go over it.

Just pray for her, help in the funeral rites in whatever way you can.

Seeing the person lowered to the earth makes it real for you. Thereafter, try to live a life the person would be proud of if they could see you. Maintain good relationships with those they cared about and try to honour their memory/legacy.

It is active mourning that will you get you out of your sad state. Death is as much a part of life as eating or sleeping. We have to get used to it.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by idris4r83(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2018
maclatunji:

Just pray for her, help in the funeral rites in whatever way you can.

Seeing the person lowered to the earth makes it real for you. Thereafter, try to live a life the person would be proud of if they could see you. Maintain good relationships with those they cared about and try to honour their memory/legacy.

It is active mourning that will you get you out of your sad state. Death is as much a part of life as eating or sleeping. We have to get used to it.
thanks bro
Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by hadduni(f): 1:26am On Apr 05, 2018
idris4r83:
well, its a gradual process as it isn't easy to get over the death of a love one...I would advise you to let the pain out(scream, cry,roll if u must) and then get actively involve in the burial process as it may serve as a means of paying ur last respect to her.
may God give the fortitude to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
My condolences.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by stacyadams: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Take heart bro.lucky u,never knew there were still caring step mothers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by idris4r83(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Differential:
My condolences.
thanx
Re: How Do I Get Over The Sudden Loss Of My Caring Stepmother? by idris4r83(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
stacyadams:
Take heart bro.lucky u,never knew there were still caring step mothers
my elder brother never knew our step mother wasn't his biological mother until he reaches twenty years. that was how caring the step mother was.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname / Nigerian Mum Spanks Her Daughter, She Takes Selfie To Report To Her Dad / Running Out Of Stock Fast! Don't Be Left Out! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.