Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Chronicle Of Masturbation So Far… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Chronicle Of Masturbation So Far… (551 Views)

My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicle Of Masturbation So Far… by Easzy96(m): 12:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Some call it jacking off, self pleasure. Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one’s private part (genital) for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, but usually to the point of orgasm. This act may involve hands, fingers, intimacy gadgets such as dildos, vibrators and our everyday object, some even use fruits. e.g cucumber, banana etc.

Masturbation has been mentioned and discussed in writings, in the 18th  and 19th  centuries. Back then it was describe as a hideous act or heinous. It is practically a taboo to masturbate back then. But this stigmatization generally reduces in the 20th century.

Let come back home, as Nigerians what do we really think about masturbation?

There is so much hypocrisy behind masturbation. Nobody wants to admit they masturbate. A friend once told me a Christian brother caught him masturbating and he advised him not to ever try it again. Few weeks later, that my friend caught the same brother in the act. Basically everybody is trying to form holy. Hiding under the canopy of religion.

WHAT DOES OUR RELIGION SAYS ABOUT MASTUBATION?

Christianity says absolute nothing about masturbation, so those Islam. There is not one verse of the bible or Quran that condemn self-stimulation. There is not one that insinuates such a condemnation. Most of our religious leaders shy away from preaching about it and those that actually preach about it condemn it. You hear things like “masturbation is a sin”. Islamically, there are arguments on the issue of masturbation. This argument is between the olden day and the modern day cleric. The olden day scholars believe masturbation is bad while modern day scholars have no problem with masturbation. So far it those not affect your relationship with God.

I once read in an article when a famous Nigerian pastor supported masturbation and I quote “Masturbation is not a sin against God, it’s just like playing football” _ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

DO MOST PEOPLE MASTURBATE?

Most people Masturbate! Even if they don’t admit they do. Masturbation have no restriction, both gender, irrespective of the age.

People masturbate for different reasons some they just want to release sexual tension, for relaxation, while some because they are missing their partner. But most people masturbate because it feels good.

DURATION OF MASTURBATION

Some people masturbate often, either daily or several times a day. Others weekly and some Once in a while and some people don’t masturbate at all. We have different people and different ways of how they masturbate. It does not have a format.

IS MASTURBATION HEALTHY?

We must have heard some crazy thing about the effect of masturbation, some say it causes blindness, I was once told masturbation cause impotency. During the Victorian Era, Doctor believed masturbation is a disease. None of that is true. Masturbation isn’t unhealthy or bad for you at all. Masturbation is actually good for your health, both mentally and physically. And it is safe. There’s no risk of STD  or unwanted pregnancy.

Plenty of research as shown the health benefits of masturbation. They are as follows:

Reduce stress
Help you sleep better
Release sexual tension
Improve your self esteem and body image.
Help treat sexual problems
Strengthen muscle tone in your pelvic and anal areas
Relieve menstrual cramps and muscle tension (for ladies)
IS MASTURBATION ADDICTIVE?

Yes it is addictive. You have to exercise moderation. Masturbation only becomes too much if it gets in the way of your social life, relationship, responsibility or religion.

Read more: https://9jalife.com.ng/chronicle-masturbation-far/

/cc. Seun

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of Bbnaija’s Alex Lambast Former Lover Leo, After He Congratulated Her / Mazda Tribute 2002 For Sale In Lagos (mainland) - N1.2m Negotiable / Beyonce Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.