Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

New Wizkid, Olamide Collaboration In The Works - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Wizkid, Olamide Collaboration In The Works (365 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Wizkid, Olamide Collaboration In The Works by DAMIDEZ12(m): 1:16am On Apr 05, 2018
YBNL boss shared a picture of Wizkid chilling in what looks like his studio and captioned his post,Olamide has dropped a solid hint that he has been in the studio with Wizkid, working on some fresh materials that could be released as songs sometime later in the future.
“Wiz came to bless some beats for me ?? @wizkidayo”
See Post. Below

https://proudlyloaded.com/news/new-wizkid-olamide-collaboration-works/

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Checked If Virginity Was Intact Every 3 Months – Tope Alabi / BBNAIJA: Davido Reacts To The Eviction Of Rico Swavey / ‘despacito’ The Most Watched Video On Youtube Deleted By Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.