Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Come And Learn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come And Learn (446 Views)

We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / I Make 25k Weekly...come And Learn By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Learn by mindpreneur(m): 4:27am On Apr 05, 2018
my name is Abraham and I have a wonderful opportunity to share

I need someone who is ready to travel down to where I am in Akure around Futa for the sole purpose of working together and also learning directly from me working from our comfort in my brother who is a student self contain.

its for a while just to commence work and we expand

I have programs dat will give us good roi
we can coence work immediately when we purchase our tools and one very important information I will be working with.

I can guarantee success and good information.

CPA is one of what we will be working on
I have The account we will be using

my number on my signature

I 100percent sure
we can start earning after setup
just come and watch learn and have fun

a stoner is preferable worki
Re: Come And Learn by mindpreneur(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
I just want to add this to what above

be a risk taker.
come and learn the truth of the matter is its no longer trail and error---i know where the bull's eye is.
this is my own passion I have been at it following gathering knowledge,even make some money but for whatever reason work is yet to commence full time and it has to be so for you to reap dividend online

so once again any mastermind who wants to join me and make legitimate income should let us work together.

we will purchase all data needed together just come and stay wit me for a while during which am going to be showing you a lit of things
endless possibilities
I assure you I know something and I still want to know

20million for whoever that joins me and valuable life changing information that with your dedication to learn in no time you can start earning as well

NY number on my signature
who is willing to take a or risk
small capital involved
for the purchase of the tools and one crucial training
Re: Come And Learn by mindpreneur(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
one hundred thousand is all we need
we will buy all we need together and start
you can stay for a while in between I would have convinced you that we are on track
we start making money almost immediately.
100percent legit work.
come and learn

(1) (Reply)

RAGP: Here Is The Brief Business Description / Sole Distributors Needed For New Products From The Uae. Dubai. / Itel A32F Review: Security Smart. Pocket-friendly. Trendy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.