Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell (29232 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by Divay22(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

undecided
What i do na
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2018
it was wizkid, now its davido....make we no hear another story tomorow o
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by Kingsley1000(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2018
SHE GO BORN FOR WIZKID OR DAVIDO
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Maria100:
aww beautiful naomi and cute davido looking flawles as usual.

Get those sexy looks you desire, cut down all body fats, belly, waist, laps, arms etc with "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" %100 organic, very effective in days...Home delivery, pay on delivery and good supports services...check my profile for our whatsapp no.
many Nigerians don't know the meaning of flawless. you're advertising vanity remedies and yet don't know the meaning of flawless,go and open a burukutu shop pls
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Maria100:
aww beautiful naomi and cute davido looking flawles as usual.

Get those sexy looks you desire, cut down all body fats, belly, waist, laps, arms etc with "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" %100 organic, very effective in days...Home delivery, pay on delivery and good supports services...check my profile for our whatsapp no.
many Nigerians don't know the meaning of flawless. you're advertising vanity products and yet don't know the meaning of flawless,go and open a burukutu shop pls

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by sprints1: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
SHE GO BORN FOR WIZKID OR DAVIDO
at what age although is still hot but madam should go and sit dowm
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by babatee1985(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I can't find anything adorable
Davido's bald head is adorable nw grin
Premiumwriter:
I can't find anything adorable
Davido's bald head is adorable nw

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by Premiumwriter: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
babatee1985:
Davido's bald head is adorable nw grin Davido's bald head is adorable nw
Wetin consign me with Davido or his bald coconut? I be gay?

I'm looking for... You know na
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by Praizymicheal(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hm
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell by thedondada(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:
which one is super model again undecidedis she not a model. like every other model undecided

Lol there's a class of models called super models. She's one of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent / AY Celebrates Freda Francis Birthday After Leaked Sex Chat & Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.