Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Beauty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beauty (1065 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty by lodhi9: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2018
If you're currently taking doxycycline for acne or rosacea (or have spoken to your dermatologist about taking it orally), be sure talk through all of the potential side effects, and let them know immediately if you experience anything unusual, like ringing in your ears or pain in your back, whilst taking the drug.

The only people who are genetically blessed with Bambi-level lashes are newborn babies and Disney princesses. Considering that I am, sadly, neither, I spend a good amount of time testing out falsies to trick people into thinking I am. Beauty
And who better to help me narrow down the massive selection of stick-on lashes, feathered lashes, and ultra-dramatic lashes than my close and personal friends, A-list Hollywood celebrities? Ahead, the seven best false eyelashes worn and loved by the people who matter, like Gaga, Gigi, and RiRi.

(1) (Reply)

My Naija People Could This Be Joke? / ! / Baxibox - Your Everyday Payment Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.