Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure (19763 Views)

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos / Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Nigerianblogs: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2018
A 28-year-old named Helen Ehianu who had been missing since March 22, 2018, was found dead in a pit on March 24 in Obior community in Delta State, and The assailants were alleged to have absconded with her baby a 6 months old.

Not only was the victim strangled, her legs were also broken. Residents, who reportedly sighted one of the assailants dumping the body in the pit, raised the alarm. .

The immediate elder brother of the deceased, Samuel Ehianu, alleged that the victim’s friend, identified only as Precious, had a hand in her death because they left the family compound together.

According to Samuel, the friend said she was taking her to where she could be cured of the epilepsy she had been battling for years. Up till this moment, we have not heard from Precious.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Aniamaka, confirmed the incident, adding that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/epileptic-lady-killed-her-baby-abducted.html

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by tspouse(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by coolcentbigman(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Really this is too bad, why all this when death rate is naturally high and we're also assisting. Rip

5 Likes

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Billionboi: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Ppl are heartless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by thundafire: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Women no wonder devil after deceiving eve ran 2 hide
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by segebase(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
people are so heartless
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by RogueX: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
kai

That's why I never trust someone who is over friendly because they normally want something from you.

Most of your friends are enemies in this individualistic world. When parents can use kids for rituals, nobody should be trusted.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by CSTR1002: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it.

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by lotusbeta: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
huh? A cure for epilepsy PEOPLE, GET EDUCATED!!! THERE IS NO CURE FOR EPILEPSY!!! Just do not get them agitated

Internet security IS your business. Sign up for our EC council Certified Ethical Hacker training coming up on 7th May, 2018
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Blooddiamond: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Pure Evil......in the other news.... I blame Buhari for this!
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Ota bi ore, ko jina so wa o!
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Fear them....
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by eherbal(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Evil is in the air. Everywhere embarassed rest her soul
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by omojesu202(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
nkan nbe
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by deavicky(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Pure Evil......in the other news.... I blame Buhari for this!
me too
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2018
The less friends you have,the less vulnerable to unknown battles you'll be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by PrincessB1(f): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Sad news everywhere undecided
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by NwaAmaikpe: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

Some guys have mind ooo.
If I even hear you have asthma, my preek dies. How much more Epilepsy.

To think a man had the mind to remove his clothes, bring out his joystick and then have sex with an epileptic woman totally marvels me.

To think he was not scared she would convulse and quench under him during their plug-and-play sessions shows that he is capable of murdering her.
Her boyfriend is the prime suspect.

The preek truly does not think.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by dfrost: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Just here to read NwaAmaikpe's thoughts on the matter. Some people are just crazy and wicked at the same time (not referring to NwaAmaikpe but to the criminal elements). cry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by soulsurvivor123(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2018
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

2 Likes

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Reelmii: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2018
girls and friends, when una ( girs) plan to get brain. cant u girls just avoid this friend thing knowing fully well that u people are ur own enemies

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some guys have mind ooo.
If I even hear you have asthma, my preek dies. How much more Epilepsy.

To think a man had the mind to remove his clothes, bring out his joystick and then have sex with an epileptic woman totally marvels me.

To think he was not scared she would convulse and quench under him during their plug-and-play sessions shows that he is capable of murdering her.
Her boyfriend is the prime suspect.
The preek truly does not think.

grin grin grin ;Dyou have a really dirty mind. We should all contribute money to hire an epileptic hooker to bless you with a BiJ. Make she chop off that long thing you seem to think with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by onulakak(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning guys,

please i cureently need contact to a hotel job, but only night duty..please helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp grin sad grin
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by beaversticks(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Bottom line... don't jump on any form of quick solution... I'm sure she'll prefer the epilepsy than being dead

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by gonkin(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Epilepsy can only be suppressed. I remember when i was doing voters registration as a corper. This guy i was registering just while i was holding his hand the guy just shut down with legs and all shaking for like five minutes. Well its not the first time i have seen an epileptic patient.
In primary school i saw in higher institution i even had one as a friend. I didn't panic wen people were running. After 5 minutes he came back to life. Oya finish finger printing bye bye. But that guys own was at a high rate. He experiences episodes like alot. But the villager were surprised that i stood by him.
Its drugs that can be used no cure. But if they could install electrodes in her brain no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by GOFRONT(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Houseofglam7(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
My goodness!
Re: Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure by Guidette(f): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
gonkin:
Epilepsy can only be suppressed. I remember when i was doing voters registration as a corper. This guy i was registering just while i was holding his hand the guy just shut down with legs and all shaking for like five minutes. Well its not the first time i have seen an epileptic patient.
In primary school i saw in higher institution i even had one as a friend. I didn't panic wen people were running. After 5 minutes he came back to life. Oya finish finger printing bye bye. But that guys own was at a high rate. He experiences episodes like alot. But the villager were surprised that i stood by him.
Its drugs that can be used no cure. But if they could install electrodes in her brain no problem.
Hi, if you are still in contact with your friend, tell him to try CBD oil for his seizures. It has been proven to help epileptic patients deal with their condition effectively without the side effects of neurological medications. I would recommend to most epileptics to try and see if it works for them.

https://www.epilepsy.com/connect/forums/living-epilepsy-adults/cbd-oil-seizures

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour / 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) / Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.