Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Champions League: What Salah Told Me About His Injury In 3-0 Win Against Man Cit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: What Salah Told Me About His Injury In 3-0 Win Against Man Cit (354 Views)

Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / David Luiz - What Salah Told Me After The Game / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: What Salah Told Me About His Injury In 3-0 Win Against Man Cit by 13Ebisco: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp has revealed what injured player, Mohamed Salah told him concerning his injury after the stunning 3-0 bashing of Manchester City in the Champions League quarter final first leg on Wednesday.

The Egyptian scored his 38th goal of the season to help Liverpool clinch a 3-0 win at Anfield but hobbled off in the second-half.

He was seen holding his groin before being assessed by the medical team and headed straight down the tunnel.

The 25-year-old later returned to sit with his teammates on the bench.

Liverpool play rivals Everton on Saturday, before travelling to the Etihad for the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final on Tuesday.

Asked whether Salah suffered a groin injury against City, Klopp told BT Sport, “I hope not… he said to me immediately after the game: ‘all fine, all good’.

“I hope that’s the case, we need to wait and hope.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/champions-league-what-salah-told-me.html

(1) (Reply)

‘I Miss Messi And Suarez’ – Neymar, But Reaffirms PSG Future / Arsenal To Appoint Unai Emery As New Manager / My 12 Reason Why Super Eagles Would Go Far This World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.