Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do (681 Views)

He Is A Married Man But Attracted To Woman,what Can He Do??? / Why am I scared of ladies? / What's Keeping U Awake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by ijayc(f): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am engaged to a man and we are not staying in the same location he is in lagos while i am in portharcourt he was calling regularly before and he does not call regularly now and any time i call to find out what happened he always assure me that he still loves me that i should not get worrried that he is always busy now that everything will be alright and i am scared that he might be keeping another woman what do i do.
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by cuteass1(f): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2007
@ ijayc honey

TRUST is the word dearie. I know it can be hard atimes when someone you love suddenly starts behaving strange and unusual, but which human-being dosen't. Things can't be all goody-goody all the time,

The truth is that its a 50/50 thing so he could actually be busy. It dosen't necessarily have to be what you're thinking and don't let the suspicious thinking take the better part of you because you'll just end up being depressed and sad   ,

If you can't help it just call him and you guys can talk about it BUT it might help you if you just sit back and think about where you guys started, cause if you're 101% sure that he loves you then the least you owe him is a BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

If after a while it still continues, then you might want to start taking second thoughts but just know that every human-being does change their moods from time to time wink

It shall be well cheesy
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2007
Ehm baby stay close and hold your Bible tight! grin
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by Rhodalyn(f): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2007
Lmao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2007
grin grin You pay him back in his own coin by keeping another man! grin grin
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by neelsel(f): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
@poster

Trust your instincts, they are ALWAYS correct,

Pray for the best, but be prepared for the worse,
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2007
Stop feeling insecure becos it's bad for the relationship

Have trust in yourself and your man
Re: Am Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2007
Love without trust is like a basket full of water lol
My mother used to tell my sister that until she was wiser and trusted her instinct, then the unthinkable happened. . .

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out / Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 / I Wanna Make Friends With Nairalanders In Ibadan Or Ife:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.