Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Teacup Dogs!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Teacup Dogs!! (2027 Views)

Tips For Caring For Your Teacup Pomeranian – Teacup Dogs / The Cutest Little Dog In The World; Teacup Pomeranian / Imported Female Teacup Pomeranian, Basset hound pups Avl For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacup Dogs!! by noona(f): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2018
So all my life as a dog lover..I'm also crazy about other animals smiley
I've always loved small toy dogs but I love the big dogs more..these teacup dogs are really cute,tiny,cuddly and veeeeery fragile,they have health issues also that comes with the cuteness and they are really expensive that some people pay top dollars to get them,I recently saw a teacup pomsky,that's a mix of Pomeranian and a husky,there also other teacup dogs like :
Teacup beagle
Teacup Boston terrier
Teacup Chihuahua
Teacup French poodle
Teacup Japanese chin
Teacup Maltese
Teacup maltipoo (a mix of Maltese and Pomeranian)
Teacup Pomeranian
Teacup poodle
Teacup shitzu
Teacup Yorker
With these cuties comes great responsibility and deep pockets smiley

1 Like

Re: Teacup Dogs!! by noona(f): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Finally gotten some pictures

1 Like

Re: Teacup Dogs!! by noona(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2018
So cute though..

1 Like

Re: Teacup Dogs!! by noona(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2018
smiley

Re: Teacup Dogs!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2018
noona:
Finally gotten some pictures
i want dis wan
Re: Teacup Dogs!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
noona:
So cute though..

A teacup Pomeranian!!! Yay!!!
Now folks...you must admit that that little dog is one of the most adorable things you've ever seen.
That was my late dog Simba's breed....but he wasn't a "teacup" (although he is considered a "toy" dog).
He only grew to 10 lbs...which is small by most standards...but teacups don't ever weigh more than 3-5 lbs....and can fit in most women's handbags...

1 Like

Re: Teacup Dogs!! by Lmaomen1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
BennieRush:
I love these cuties, they're just excellent, but in fact they should be taken care of and watched, as their health is very different compared to huge dogs. Recently, we have a new resident in our house - Coco. This is a snow-white Maltipoo that follows us everywhere. These are very cute dogs that will give you a positive mood every day. The puppy immediately joined our family and loved our son Mark. They spend all day together playing different games without giving each other any rest. If you think that these dogs need special care and follow them 24\24 you're deeply mistaken. If you follow a diet then you'll have no problems in the maintenance of such cute dogs. smiley
Damn, I love this breed of dogs! I want to buy one also cheesy
Re: Teacup Dogs!! by plentocandio198: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pomeranians are one of the most popular small breeds of dogs. They are also incredibly lively and full of energy, making them a great pet for active families. To help you get started, take a look at this helpful article on Pomeranian Dogs & Puppies at critiquecorner_42web_io/?p=163. It also includes a few tips on selecting a healthy puppy, as well as training and grooming tips.

To help you get started, take a look at this helpful article on Pomeranian Dogs & Puppies at critiquecorner_42web_io/?p=163. It also includes a few tips on selecting a healthy puppy, as well as training and grooming tips.

It also includes a few tips on selecting a healthy puppy, as well as training and grooming tips.

With this information, you can make an informed decision about whether a Pomeranian is the right fit for your family..

(1) (Reply)

Kimola / Free Guide On Training Your Dog / I Have 5 Pieces Of Rottweiler Puppies For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.