Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (31172 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by HeWrites(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018

Social media is currently buzzing with the hashtag #VisaBae which tells the story of beautiful young woman from Zimbabwe by the name of Rutendo Tichiwangani.

As a social media slay queen, she's known as rlt_ on Instagram and Rlt on YouTube and her story is as hilarious as it gets.

Rutendo Tichiwangani boasts of over 70.6k followers on Instagram and 9k subscribers on YouTube as a result of her lavish social media lifestyle that makes her look larger than life.

Sadly, her visa to stay in the UK is due to expire in one month! And she needs £2300 to pay for it so she can remain in the UK. She however can't afford the visa fee so she has started a Gofundme account.

Unfortunately, people have lost a lot of sympathy for her fake social media life and how unreasonable she has been for the last 6 years not to have saved up the money required for her visa fee instead of slaying on social media.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/visabae-uk-based-zimbabwean-slay-queen-begs-for-money-online-to-renew-her-visa.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS-xExMEz8Y

1 Like

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by HeWrites(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by tspouse(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2018
This is ridiculous

19 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Evablizin(f): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2018
grin

UK?

13 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by SexyDenzel: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2018
I don't know why she's panicking, she can simply get her visa. Just go to immigration and slay for the and watch them issue her the visa. SlayingPays, bingo.

10 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2018
So what does she need the visa for since she's lazy and doesn't wanna work..she's obviously on a tier 2 visa...she doesn't wanna work but she wants to remain in the UK long enough to eventually get her work visa converted to an indefinite leave to stay.....

.the sad thing is she is asking the same bad belle pple that won't mind being in her shoes...

She could get lucky though...the money is change for some pple.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Nawa o. Wetin ur pusssy dey there for. You know what to do na. Money go come out sharp sharp.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2018
This Is Evidence That Beauty Does Not Guarantee Sense

11 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by planetx13: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please can someone really explain what is really happening these days? This slaying has turned girls to something else ... no shame , no dignity, no limitations and reservations. This needs to stop , on a more serious note......

Ciao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by ALAYORMII: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
#Visabae

Wetin we no go see and hear online

1 Like

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Kingsley10000: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
how much be ur puna ....let me bleep and pay for visa renewal
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by youngreezy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
she-goat,see as she cum dy cry make we pity am,na dia way na once dem shed dat crocodile tears dm go begin get mumu sympathy na now she go accept d term "weaker sex"becuz she dy in need,sum men go still mumu cum to her aid na dat one dy vex me.

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Stupid Girl. you want make me way i dy manage my life for this useless country come pay for your VISA. you must be very stupid. but VISABAE if you can carry me to UK. i swear give me two weeks i go hustle that money. DEAL.
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Maxcollins042(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Madam toss this dead-on-arrival theatrics of yours into the bin and start making preparations to go back to your fatherland. She needs to be developed more than you are doing to the UK.

When she realizes that nobody gives a Bleep

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by lifestyle1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Come to Nigeria.

No need to pay for visa....

1 Like

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by kullozone(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
You're not useful to us... Even to yourself.

You'd be deported back to Zimbabwe, where you'll live as a poor farmer or as a very very cheap prostitute smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
nonsense
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by KhadyM(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Omg saw her yesterday on my youtube recommendations and the title of the video also made me think she has one month to live...

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by 12345baba(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
I go pay if she blow me

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Baroba(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
If you can't raise £2300 for visa renewal in 6 years then you don't deserve pity, People raise that in less than 3 months if need be..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by talk2percy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Then leave Eliza's home and go to ur home!

6 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Seen
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by talk2percy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Then leave Eliza's home and go to ur home! Or u sell ur virginity now, u no be virgin??
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
I believe my naija girls. Sharp hustlers. Dem fit get DAT bar in 2 days of pussy hustle

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Aluko1991: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
Nawa o. Wetin ur pusssy dey there for. You know what to do na. Money go come out sharp sharp.

Lol u want fu**k opoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Somebodydaddy01: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Leave mama Charlie house now .....go to your father house

1 Like

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by Sanchase: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
She has reached her goal, she wanted £2300 but she got £3900. You can send her a message and ask her for the balance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by koolaid87: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lord pls gimme 2 kids

Both male

Amen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by shapman: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
I have nothing to say... lipsrsealed

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by victorazyvictor(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
koolaid87:
Lord pls gimme 2 kids
Both male
Amen
Them dey use muscle they bring male and female?
God has given us wisdom, so make use of it.
Re: UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa by excellencyabia1: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
What if she I'd using this way to attract more viewers? Because everything now is a business strategy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.