Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures (31453 Views)

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by ediko5(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
battlebox:

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahah
what can we say afterall his a merciful GOD

my dear this thing is really an embarrassment to the Christian-dom.

henryhemon:

That's because everyone manipulate with don't judge verse...a runs girl on her bio will say God's favourite daughter.

My dear, you follow me observe am. judge and touch not my anointed portion has made many people in Africa abuse Christianity.
I can manipulate my ways or even open any church and ordain my self a Pastor and use it as a cover to carry our criminal and immoral activities and people and me dare not question my actions because of judge not and touch not my anointed portion

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by showafrica(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
philtex:
6VXH2HW

Nothing do you... But

Arsenal... Over 1.5

Athletico.. 1x

Lazio.. Over 1.5

Leipzig.. Over 1.5

50,000 Naira
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Supernatural28(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
She make me cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Seun360(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
philtex:
6VXH2HW
What % guarantee?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
joeaz58:
Toto decay!!! what is this so you will preach the gospel to me with that heavy makeup....no problem....

What has her make up got to do with preaching??
Or is she suppose to be looking like som drab housewife
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by blessingsonflee(f): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerian Kim Kay. Drama King
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Masama: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Foolish woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by shapman: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Really heavy shocked

This kinda makeup will add 50kg to her weight undecided

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Jennifer89(f): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
The make up looks terrible
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Killurself: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
It could've be OK, if she can find brothel to preach, the olosho's we welcome her as there chairlady
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
kiss kiss

She's so cute and clean
I love this lady
She doesn't ever give up

Cute and Clean?
Is it make up that shud make u clean or the quality of soap and cream used.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by onecornerboy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
philtex:
6VXH2HW
bet9ja spotted
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
philtex posted=66451741:
6VXH2HW
Sure game?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Icon79(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nwa Mammy water shocked

So sad sad

O pari

Thegeneralqueen:
KING TONTO can't wait for that your reality show kiss......She's an inspiration to young women
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
dis must be TONTO herself talking
Thegeneralqueen:
KING TONTO can't wait for that your reality show kiss......She's an inspiration to young women
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Lightening: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

That a person like Tonto inspires you says a lot about your values as a woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Iykenuwa(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

\the same kind of inspiration marijuana gives to others?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by pinknipple: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Since when does a mensurating bitch addressed as a king.......

upon all the morning mass wey your parent do for your head,I'm disappointed!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
You can always recognize self hate and self loathing when you see one.

It's so obvious she wants to be someone else.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by godofuck231: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Poocelebs:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Instagram with caption .. 

*Good morning beautiful people of God,(ROR)

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/252/actress-tonto-dikeh-shares-heavy-makeup-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Tonto go sell cigar and beer Pls, your market Don expire
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Snow02: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I totally agree more gials need to be like her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by dabiton: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
And when did being a housewife become such a bad thing? I detest people without depth...
Is this slut looking pungent creature even a model of any sort not even to talk of a role model?...
Are you not supposed to preach with your life, ultimately??

And just so we are clear, there is an expectation of conduct and appearance on every profession, this does not even look like a Christian ie CHRIST LIKE.

NO BE EVERY ASHAWO FIT BE PREACHER ABEG... JUST LIKE NOT ANY PREACHER SHOULD BE AN ASHAWO!
AdaMoore44:

What has her make up got to do with preaching??
Or is she suppose to be looking like som drab housewife
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Trexnemesis(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
She looks like that "anaconda Nicki Minaj" , talking about preaching gospel. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Whenever i hear Tonto's attempt to preach the gospel, i just laugh quitely to myself.

The truth is that, wearing make up and dressing well and trendy is not bad. Looking beautiful as long as it is not sexually provocative is not bad. Your outward appearance has no effect on your spiritual value even though it gives clues of your state of mind.

However, representing Christ is a task that must be taken seriously. There is a code of conduct that everyone who wants to function in the office of 'Preaching the Gospel' must conform to. To be honest, i have reasons to point out that Tonto Dike has failed in this respect. She might have the word, but if she wants to be an Oracle of God, she must drop these her foolish behaviours so that she might win more people to Christ if that is her true ambition

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by no1madman(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
I feel nothing 4 her. . I had never found her physically attractive . . .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by horllyma(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
please how many liters of paint did u use on ur face o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by ameh99: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's such a shame the way people mock Christianity shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by Rozaytee: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
which mumu inspiration??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures by OyinO: 4:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Exposing the vanity of christianity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.