Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Bayern Search For Coach Goes On,heynckes Want To Rest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Search For Coach Goes On,heynckes Want To Rest (337 Views)

Miami Heat Waited For Coach Spoelstra To Finalize His Divorce b4 New Contract / My Ideal Replacement For Coach Peseiro / Tobi Bakre Goes On Skydiving, Says ''Don't Try This In Lagos'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Search For Coach Goes On,heynckes Want To Rest by mickapolo: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2018
A sixth successive Bundesliga title is just a matter of time for Bayern Munich, but their search for a coach to take over next season is proving far more complicated for the Bavarians.

With a massive 17-point lead, Bayern can wrap up the title with five games to spare if they win at midtable Augsburg on Saturday or if second-placed Schalke fail to beat Hamburg SV away.

Bayern have proved unstoppable since 72-year-old Jupp Heynckes, who led them to a league, cup and Champions League treble in 2013, was lured out of retirement in October to replace the sacked Carlo Ancelotti. Place bet on today's games on NaijaBet

Under Heynckes, Bayern have won 18 out of 21 Bundesliga games, seven successive Champions League matches and reached the German Cup semifinals but, despite everything, the club could not persuade him to extend his fourth stint.

"I discussed it all with my wife and..............................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/04/05/bayern-search-coach-goes-onheynckes-want-rest/
Re: Bayern Search For Coach Goes On,heynckes Want To Rest by braimeddy: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2018
They should come and hire Wenger

1 Like

Re: Bayern Search For Coach Goes On,heynckes Want To Rest by mickapolo: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
braimeddy:
They should come and hire Wenger

Relegation is sure for them

(1) (Reply)

UCL : Sallah Resumed To Training Ahead Of Manchester City Clash / Cup / I Would Be Fulfilled If I Can Meet President Buhari - Commonwealth Gold Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.