Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? (530 Views)

Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by micton(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2018
I went to umuahia to register my mum, I was ask to pay 500 for fuel before they register her. In fact the lady in this picture refuse to issue forms to those that couldn't afford N500. If u visit northern state, is free. Which way Abia state?

Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Burukpe: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Even in Port Harcourt Rivers state is the same. They charge between#1000-3500, to issue the temporary identity.
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by krissconnect(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nonsense. It's free. It's free here in Abuja, it's free nationally. U only need some necessary documents for the ID like age declaration, BVN... Etc
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please post video evidence so this can boom if it is true. Please no editing of the woman's face on another body or things like that. I'm interested in this case.
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by etebefia: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
So are you in Umuahia and at the same time in northern states? What useless point are you trying to prove by comparing with northern states? If there is any form of corruption going on at the umuahia office, I urge you not to take only picture but also video. The picture doesn't prove anything and the woman can easily deny, she needs to be properly dealt with if your claims are true. Meanwhile I registered for this ID since 2015 and it's still not out yet, which kind country be this?
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
etebefia:
So are you in Umuahia and at the same time in northern states? What useless point are you trying to prove by comparing with northern states? If there is any form of corruption going on at the umuahia office, I urge you not to take only picture but also video. The picture doesn't prove anything and the woman can easily deny, she needs to be properly dealt with if your claims are true. Meanwhile I registered for this ID since 2015 and it's still not out yet, which kind country be this?

You are right. Op we need a video evidence. Lalasticlala please hold on for now.
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by micton(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2018
I couldn't video it. I took the picture after
having argument with her. There was no way I can video it
at the same time
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2018
micton:
I couldn't video it. I took the picture after
having argument with her. There was no way I can video it
at the same time
Go back just for that purpose but do be careful. If possible, don't go alone. If caught, quickly send to Whatsapp. The persom with you should then snap photos of any harrassment and quickly Whatsapp it.
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2018
It is because the south is more corrupt.
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Mejor79(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Burukpe post=66451627]Even in Port Harcourt Rivers state is the same. They charge between#1000-3500, to issue the temporary identity.[/q

My personal experience in Obiakpo LGA specifically in Verification department.

I was accosted by a young man who calmed to be an agent, he helped to access online form at the cost N500 from verification department and charged extra N4000 for the registration process proper, initially i refused to pay him N4000 but paid N3000 which he openly insisted i pay the balance that caused argument and attracted people around who intervened.

But to my surprise i later discovered that i under paid him by N1000 as agencies fee, while N3000 + N500 was for verification process/online form and easy access.

Please, authorities should investigate this matter else the money is getting to the top management.

This is open corruption and such staff can be paid by foreigners to get registered.
Re: Do FG Charge Money For Nation ID Card? by Mejor79(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Mejor79 post=66478429][/quote]

INEC VOTER CARD SHOULD ALSO BE INVESTIGATED....

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Observe Prayers For Late Senator Mustapha Bukar / I Wasn’t Involved In Auto Crash - Kogi Chief Of Staff / Oyegun, A Terrible Failure As National Chairman - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.