Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? (658 Views)

How Embarrassing Or Normal To Pee On The Highway / AMAZING PHOTOS Of An Animal That Possess The Genetic Features Of Dog And Pig / Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by Ayemokhia: 9:20pm On May 07, 2010
There is this neighbour of mine that always flog hell out of their animal each time the animal does what they don't like and when i asked them why,they told me it's to make the animal behave normal, Thinking about what my neighbour replied me with,I notice i normaly see mallams flogging cows to direct them but can the flogging make them behave normal like we humans?
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by dominique(f): 10:46pm On May 07, 2010
FINALLY!!! a topic you didn't copy/paste form somewhere. . . thumbs up tongue

@topic
i'm totally against cruelty to animals but it seems the flogging works for the herdsmen.
reminds me of a time when i spanked my puppy for ripping apart my slippers. she never tried it again.
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by iice(f): 6:08am On May 08, 2010
My dogs are as stubborn as i am. No amount of beatings will do any change grin
BTW what is 'normal' in animal behaviour?
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by symbian03(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2010
I can remember those days, my dog eat my meat in same plate and i couldn't eat the food no more, so disgusting and i had to pet the puppy to eat the rest b4 beating hell outta the bastard.
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by symbian03(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2010
B.A.S.T.A.R.D was changed to naughty person, damn shey dog na person ni? This una word filter get as hin be oh
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by PurestBoy(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2010
This is over-moderation from the MURDERators. Sometime if you mean to write D ICK and they'll change it to private when you don't even mean manhood.
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by iice(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2010
*sighs* @ simpletons.
What happened to Computer classes in naija?
Re: Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? by Seun(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2010
Sorry, i don't condone animal cruelty. It's not as if they understand what you're beating them for.

(1) (Reply)

Police, Most Corrupt –efcc, Eu Reports / How To Post & Pull In N107k Monthly Straight From Nairaland Without Been Banned. / Toshiba Liberto W100 Dual Screen Laptop Now Available In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.