Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids (28371 Views)

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by enomakos(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lilimax:
Good! The children are good dancers.
However their handlers should tutor them on POISE. Example, not to be picking money sprayed on them when they're dancing.
The situation was so embarrassing the day Wiz kid gave them platform to perform; immediately he sprayed them money, they left dancing and started scrambling for the money shocked
Was not a good sight at all! They should know they're becoming world class... smiley
I agreed with you but they are just kids
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by tstx(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lilimax:
However their handlers should tutor them on POISE. Example, not to be picking money sprayed on them when they're dancing.
The situation was so embarrassing the day Wiz kid gave them platform to perform; immediately he sprayed them money, they left dancing and started scrambling for the money shocked
Was not a good sight at all! They should know they're becoming world class... smiley
they are kids bro... Just kids. Orphans for that matter.
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Burgerlomo: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
KingOvo:
First it was Rihanna to Naomi Campbell, now John Boyega. These kids are going place!! The entertainment industry is the only good news in this country.

Yes ooo, the sky is their limit by God grace cool
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by wickyyolo: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
KushyKush:
Saw the movie "pacific rim" last night.... Mehn, this guy is really putting Nigeria on the map!!!!

This is the news we deserve as a country and not about a dull president. Thank God 2019 is almost here.

That your weed is strong . Which Pacific Rim
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Offpoint: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
KushyKush:
Saw the movie "pacific rim" last night.... Mehn, this guy is really putting Nigeria on the map!!!!

This is the news we deserve as a country and not about a dull president. Thank God 2019 is almost here.
Did they featured in the movie?
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Lilimax(f): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
tstx:
they are kids bro... Just kids. Orphans for that matter.
Orphans or not, God is taking them to greater height hence they should be directed well. smiley

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lilimax:
How embarrassing...
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by hypnotic(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
So who would be the first Nigerian artist to put them in a music video?
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Lilimax(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
How embarrassing...
A lot people expected them to dish out the dancing skills they had but the money distracted them smiley
They did not put their best performance that day.
Mind you a lot of people may be watching them for the first time live.
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lilimax:

A lot people expected them to dish out the dancing skills they had but the money distracted them smiley
They did not put their best performance that day.
Mind you a lot of people may be watching them for the first time live.
I hope it never happens again o 'cause I love those kids...
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
I hope it never happens again o 'cause I love those kids...
The handlers have a lot of work to do embarassed
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Mariangeles(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lilimax:

The handlers has a lot of work to do embarassed
She never saw it coming... She should take it as lesson learned
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Dammylois(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
The attention Toke wanted.,.
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by lifeone: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Awesome, riri opened them up to the world. So happy for them
All thegist about how EbonyLIfeFlims celebrated international women day for women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRm2GYtURg
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Bmedels26(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thanks for Sharing
simonlee:
See where talent dey lead these children go?!

Thats how i saw my girlfriend washing indomie before cooking it... I just knew cooking is not her talent! sad sad
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Luukasz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
enemachris:
Those days, our parents told us that you can only become rich and famous when you go to school and become an engineer or a doctor. Just imagine children going places with super stars because of common dance. : embarassed. We truly need a total recolonization in Africa.
Not recolonization but reorientation
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by Chukazu: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
simonlee:
See where talent dey lead these children go?!

Thats how i saw my girlfriend washing indomie before cooking it... I just knew cooking is not her talent! sad sad

I guess she was trying na avoid Lassa Fever by washing the Indomie cheesy
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by plucky16(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
...and Boyega doesn't know Aunty Toke crycrycry
Re: John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids by seunfape(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.