Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria (1289 Views)

8 Benefits Of Having A Websites/blog / FREE TRAINING: Cheapest And Easiest Way To Own A Websites/blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by Betaflip: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Visit "betaflip.com.ng" to buy or sell online businesess
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by scaramenga: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
why will i buy a domain name from you when i can simply just register a domain name for way lower?

dead nigga go find work
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by Betaflip: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Betaflip does not sell domain...it sells websites(blogs) just like flippa,only this is for nigerians...
scaramenga:
why will i buy a domain name from you when i can simply just register a domain name for way lower?

dead nigga go find work
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by scaramenga: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Betaflip:
Betaflip does not sell domain...it sells websites(blogs) just like flippa,only this is for nigerians...

yea i will rather just register the desired domain name with a different extension and build the site myself using free youtube videos

Good luck with your DOA business venture
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by Betaflip: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
80 registered users in its first week,31 listings so far, 2 sold..did i hear DOA?....Will appreciate if you stop being stupid
scaramenga:

yea i will rather just register the desired domain name with a different extension and build the site myself using free youtube videos

Good luck with your DOA business venture
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by scaramenga: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Betaflip:
80 registered users in its first week,31 listings so far, 2 sold..did i hear DOA?....Will appreciate if you stop being stupid

grin dey lie for your papa there.
If u know wetin good for you better no renew your domain or hosting when they expire cos this your garri business no go rise
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by Dmayor7(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
scaramenga:

grin dey lie for your papa there.
If u know wetin good for you better no renew your domain or hosting when they expire cos this your garri business no go rise

God will keep you alive to see the day it will rise to popularity and overflowing revenue.... Oloshi like you..

Instead of encouraging him you are here talking trash..
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by scaramenga: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dmayor7:

God will keep you alive to see the day it will rise to popularity and overflowing revenue.... Oloshi like you..

Instead of encouraging him you are here talking trash..
grin uh you dey plan to copy e dead business model? Good luck...hungry people no go find work
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by Dmayor7(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
scaramenga:

grin uh you dey plan to copy e dead business model? Good luck...hungry people no go find work

Please check flippa.com and receive sense..
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by scaramenga: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Dmayor7:

Please check flippa.com and receive sense..
M0r0n this is a domain name flipping website and our op talk say he isn't into that. So you are just defending what you don't even understand?
Wow your stupidity deserves a round of applause
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by Dmayor7(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2018
scaramenga:

M0r0n this is a domain name flipping website and our op talk say he isn't into that. So you are just defending what you don't even understand?
Wow your stupidity deserves a round of applause

You are really not okay upstairs o...

lol...
Re: Buy Websites(blog) In Nigeria by scaramenga: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Dmayor7:

You are really not okay upstairs o...

lol...

Lol is right indeed, so you had no idea what the op was talking about yet you jumped in arguing blindly
Your stupidity is amazing

(1) (Reply)

13,000 Subscribers Youtube Channel For Sale, At Affordable Price / Domain Names For 1000 Naira / Very Urgent! Please Nairalanders Where Can I Register A Domain Name In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.