Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

5 Marriage Or Relationship Crisis Management - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Marriage Or Relationship Crisis Management (432 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / Here Are 5 Marriage Secrets To Never Tell Anyone / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Marriage Or Relationship Crisis Management by murphybo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Relationship don't last these days as it used to be in the days of our forefathers only because we fail to realise and adopt the methods they used in managing their home...here is just 5 things you van do incase of crisis or to avoid crisis in your marriage and relationship.

1. ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER VERY WELL

This is the Genesis of a good relationship, a relationship built on false or pretence can and will never last if both of you can not take your precious time to study and understand the likes and dislikes of one another, and accept the fact that you are not from same family nor background to accept and respect each others behavior as it is, Never as a man try to proof to your spouse your character is superior to hers and she should change hers,and vice versa. Accept and cope with each other character as it is,if changes needed make it a constructive critics, not force.

2. NEVER SHOUT OR YELL AT EACH OTHER.

Every decisions taken while angry is most times not the best decision, it takes two to quarrel, if one of you chose not to argue there will be no argument,which might lead to quarrel, one should be at least be calm as to resolve issues amicably, two wrongs don't make right

3. DO NOT SLEEP WITHOUT SETTLING DISPUTE

It is a normal thing for tongue and mouth to quarrel, but still work together as one, its take the courageous one amongst you to bring up unsettled issue up and resolve it wisely before you sleep as ego kills... The moment you started having it at the back of your mind that " after all he/she is the one at fault he/she should apologize first" that's pride it takes you nothing to say SORRY. Remember the one at fault always make the loudest noise just to find excuses to justify wrong doings.

4. NEVER ALLOW THIRD PARTY TO RESOLVE ISSUES FOR YOU.

No two relationship is the same, never compare your home with another peoples home,the third party you invited will tell you what to do which inturn he/she can never do if in your shoes. Besides, who told you his perfect than you? Build your home together the way you want it to be and be happy together.

5. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE

This is a very good point to know and put to practice, if you want your marriage to last believe that it will last and even if its gonna have itch it will never come from you and work towards it, you will realize both of you will cherish the relationship and work so hard to keep off what could turn your happy home to a bad one. Do practicable almost everything together, don't wait till it got spoilt so you can have your say that "but I told you" correct mistakes and be happy to be corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Home Appliances With 30% For Items Below N100,000 - Abuja / Is It The Right thing to do? / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.