Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Invisible Star Has Been Captured - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Invisible Star Has Been Captured (1102 Views)

MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo) / The Invisible Laptop Stand / (pics)best Invisible Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Invisible Star Has Been Captured by aladeope4280(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Astronomers has captured the image of an invisible start, Eva since 2011 to 2016 the Astronomers have been trying to capture the image of the so call invisible star not until 2018 which the clearer picture of the star was reviewed.

(1) (Reply)

September Rush By Genesis Cinemas / I Set A Trap For Hare And It Capture This Morning / Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.