Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit (1131 Views)

Have U Tried Social Betting / i believe Nigerians First Social Betting Site / Betonnaira Social Betting Site Now As A New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Social betting is different from the regular betting, like nairabet and bet9ja, where you bet against the bookmakers’ odds. Social betting is betting against other people like friends and family. Highspirit.ng is just like your 'boardman'.

Long Write-up ahead.

Many, many times I have been in situations where I strongly believed something would happen. For instance, in football, or even during the last Grammys awards. I believed Kendrick Lamar’s album (DAMN.) would win the album awards. I was down to stake 5,000 naira on this prediction, but no one was down to counter it.
Other times, I have had predictions and someone down to counter it, but he or she was far away; we were probably talking on Whatsapp or something. Some other times, the guy to counter me might be there but nobody to hold the stake (someone with a strong heart who wont request for the ‘board man fee”).
On nairaland last December, I saw someone saying how he won 70,000 online by staking against someone. I was shocked, and I followed up. www.highspirit.ng is a very very cool place to stake.
I predicted that 3 English football teams will get past the current round of 16in Europe (UCL and Europa) and staked 10,000 naira on the prediction. I closed the website, and within about 5 minutes, I got an email “your prediction has been challenged.” My eyes lit up! Just like that, one guy had challenged 3k out of my 5,000 naira stake (the possible challenging stake on my prediction then reduced to 2k. I was to win his 3k if my prediction was right).
I took a while, I had to share my prediction to Facebook with the ‘share’ button on the prediction. That evening another person challenged the remaining 2k.
Man city, Liverpool, and Arsenal did it for me, and I smiled. I withdrew my funds immediately. I will fund again and stake again on their site. One thing I noticed, however, was that though this platform is great as it is, it needs to be more social. I understand they disabled the commenting on predictions and inboxing between users due to the users' security concerns, but we want to see these features in future ( wink ).
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by DaVinciii(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Great. Go and challenge my predictions boss.
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by rainlover(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2018
hmm!
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Another method to scam, repent scammers

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 5:55am On May 06, 2018
Another method to scam, repent scammers
How?
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 7:34am On May 06, 2018
Meanwhile, this is from their instagram

Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2018
www.betonnaira.com looks more mature and i have tried there social betting site is nice you guys should try that one out they got different prices per bet.

www.highspirit.ng ur site aint opening for a while now
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 3:13pm On May 08, 2018
cyclops:
www.betonnaira.com looks more mature and i have tried there social betting site is nice you guys should try that one out they got different prices per bet.

lmao wink The site has been offline for the last 4 weeks, boss.
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by DaVinciii(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2018
cyclops:

lol. Highspirit is the standard bro. I know how much i've made there. I helped promote them at first when they started newly and were giving out 10k free for betting. I've advertized some of my predictions here sha. I remember I chop for poland vs naija match then. I know how much I made when bbnaija was on

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 3:33pm On May 08, 2018
DaVinciii:

lol. Highspirit is the standard bro. I know how much i've made there. I helped promote them at first when they started newly and were giving out 10k free for betting. I've advertized some of my predictions here sha. I remember I chop for poland vs naija match then. I know how much I made when bbnaija was on
Anybody that uses that site will testify.
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
AfricAryan:

lmao wink The site has been offline for the last 4 weeks, boss.

And still offline
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 10:27pm On May 08, 2018
cyclops:

And still offline
Lol baba. I’m refuse to drink panadol over another man’s headache
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
cyclops:
www.betonnaira.com is better
I guess it’s your website. Good job
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by Nobody: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
AfricAryan:

I guess it’s your website. Good job
Na just love d site, made from it also lost from it.
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by AfricAryan: 8:17am On May 23, 2018
cyclops:

Na just love d site, made from it also lost from it.
Highspirit is back!!
I’ve seen betonaira. It’s very innovative, like wow. I think highspirit idea is different from theirs. I love both!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTST0G2hHsQ
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by Nobody: 11:00am On May 23, 2018
Yh but betonnaira has more options n deals on actual match won 540 with 100 2days ago
Re: My Review Of Nigerian Social Betting Site, Highspirit by DaVinciii(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Win 50,000 naira on the Highspirit Green Circle Challenge.

Turn any circle to green and win instant 50,000 naira this world cup

https://highspirit.ng/blog/post/Highspirit-Green-Circle-Challenge

(1) (Reply)

WWE Smackkdown LIVE: Paige Is Now The New Smackdown General Manager / Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard ‘secures’ Real Madrid 6-year Deal / Week 29 Nap Pools Draws 2020: Buy And Sell Your Pool Draw Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.