Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family (23425 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with her husband's family.
The only reason such a recently married man would have died untimely is that she was sleeping around... A role she depicts very well in her movies.

And to think she's talking bad about a family she was married into.
Talking trash about her kid's family shows how much of a scum she is.

Naija women are just not loyal.

Her husband's family were even lenient. They should have taken those kids permanently from her because they belong to them.
She was only an oven used to preserve their lineage.
Besides she's lucky to have age on her side. So she can always have more children.

Your highlighted comment about her isn't fair, she's a woman ,a mother and a sister to someone. If u have any of these in your life , you really shouldn't use such degrading term for them

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by kevoh(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only reason such a recently married man would have died untimely is that she was sleeping around... A role she depicts very well in her movies.

Her husband's family were even lenient. They should have taken those kids permanently from her because they belong to them.
Besides she's lucky to have age on her side. So she can always have more children.

This one's brain has been captured by his village people! angry angry Quit saying nonsense all in a bid to stay relevant on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by Carlmax(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
I am just reading peoples response to NwaAmaikpe's comment and it is so obvious they are either new Nairalanders or have not been paying attention to that Moniker. Abeg make una ignore am, Na so he/she just be.

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by LadySarah: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
femliany:

but you will be a mother in law someday my friend

yes and i wouldnt be a party to taking away my grandkids from their mum.God forbid if theres an issue we will reach an agreement unless the lady says she doesnt want them or has mental issues.

Even mad women wouldnt want their kids taken away let alone a healthy living mother.It can kill a woman

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by DonBobes(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pervs right now

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by imasong005(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Talking trash about her kid's family shows how much of a scum she is. A compound fool sighted

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by adadike(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

we know you are mad but don't just enter the market

to those liking and sharing your nonsense are all mad

a woman go through an emotional trauma and all u could come up with, is this nonsense. you just like to be a celebrity on thread that has meaning and d one that don't have

old fo ol
May God bless u for me. I no longer quote him jare. he doesn't take corrections.

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by lovingyouhun: 5:20am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Did you smoke wewee? I pray your innocent sisters will not collect strong curse because of you, your brain is mixed with feaces. Argue with your ANUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by boyjo: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
LadySarah:
It pains me more when i see women support this evil.How do u take an underaged child away from its living mother in the name of tradition or divorce?It can kill a mother even without touching her.

If it were you or your daughter that got bereaved ,will you gladly accept this condition? They will end up using the children as helps in the name of keeping their bros kids and lineage.

God will punish the mother.in law or sis in law,Amen.

That was the very reason the man`s Sister took the child from her mother in the first place. She told her people she wants the girl to stay with her and they all colluded.
Re: Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family by fhorlar(f): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pls who the fu^k is this? Since your head is soo full of cement and u lack reasoning capacity,pls don't comment biko. A mother should never ever ever be separated from her children for any reason. She doesn't belong to anyone! She is a human being and she has rights. She can fink, talk, walk and definitely has a mind of her own!
Really, what kind of retaaard are u?I find it irritating that someone can still fink this way. Anybody can die u dumbbb!!!anybody can die anyday,anytime and anywhere.people die everyday and it's so not fair!life itself is not fair! For u to attribute young man dieing due to infidelity from their wives is just ridiculous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Artist Portrait Competition: Draw Him In Igbo Native Outfits / Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Take A Selfie / Sammy Okposo's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.