Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" (26026 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by ogochukwu247(f): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018

Big Brother Housemate, Tobi Bakre, has said he enjoys bold ladies who reach out to men.

Tobi said this while conversing with Alex, Miracle and Anto in the garden. He said he was out for a drink when a lady slipped her card into his pocket, motioning him to call her.

“This lady who was obviously hanging out with her friends reached out to me by putting her card in my pocket.

“She was yo, I am hanging with my friends but will like you to reach out.”

This was few minutes before he travelled to South Africa for the Big Brother Naija show.

Tobi however, promised to reach out to the lady.

Reacting to the incident, Miracle said, “I like it when ladies reach out. It shows that they are bold.”

Miracle also gave his own account of a lady who stalked him in a mall.

Alex and Anto, obviously enjoying the conversation grinned in laughter.

Meanwhile, Tobi also disclosed that his mum was still waiting for him to bring home a wife. He talked of a particular lady he refused to tie the knot with.

“Her name is Omotunde,” Tobi said. “I should have gotten married to her but I didn’t see the process through. Everybody knows about this in the family, even her sister as well.”

Tobi quickly made a shoutout to Omotunde, saying he wished things went the way it should have.

Anto, however was quick to warn him that people outside are crazy.

“They sent me the handle of the person Lolu was involved with. They would have googled this lady right now, even if it were as little as a nickname,” She said.

Tobi had earlier on told Alex that he hated being pressured into a relationship.

“I am still young and hustling,” said Tobi.

“Some days I get money, and other days I don’t. Sometimes I don’t just want to converse with anybody.”

He told Alex that this behaviour of his made him lose very good-natured ladies like Bukky, his friend before he entered into the house.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/05/bbnaija-tobi-relives-story-of-female-toaster/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by ladyF(f): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm only interested in the shirtless pishures... grin kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by inoki247: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
U b bread

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Teeklef(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yoruba demon
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Okoyeebos: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladies, una don hear o.
He said ladies who reach out to him, not hungry girls begging him for stuff.

Some broke girls from poverty stricken homes can't actually tell the difference. You'll see them on Nairaland dissing broke guys but their fathers are at home licking moin-moin leaf.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by simonlee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
At my age, no girl has ever toasted me...

Sometime last year, they started calling me 'holy spirit'

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Naturalobserver(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some guys battling with low self esteem will come here and start ranting "hian!!!he dey form fine boy" or "story story".
Its a normal thing joor,even ugly ass guys with brain and confidence experience it too.
Tho i dont encourage dat kinda stuff if its going to relationship level.
Girls who hav guts to do dat kinda stuff are mostly smart,manipulative and powerful so if you are a dummy or u are not smart,no matter how handsome u are or how physically attractive u are,u go suffer for that kind girl hand softly.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by emperorakins(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Story story

Stoooooory......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by lsoul: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
:super story episode 13

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice physique.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Aladex2991: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Jennifer89(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na so...
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by jansonn(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
fyn boyfyn boyfyn boy
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Pojomojo: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
We are 4 months INTO 2018 please change your toothbrush THANK YOU !

Why is there NO neat N100 note in the country for a while? Corruption at the Central Bank? I have observe this for the past 3 weeks

If Young people can go to the aiport to welcome their favorite Big Brother Nigeria housemates, Spend hours to vote and comments on everything and anything BBN and also donate money to them, why can’t they go to their polling units and ensure the best candidate win?

Dear young Nigerians, let’s save our country. Go and get you PVC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Opinionated: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
All these BBN guys are always looking for attention sha even the tokumbo ones too

Useful Tips To Consider Before Buying A Second-hand Laptop

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by moscobabs(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by chccho(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
ladyF:
I'm only interested in the shirtless pishures... grin kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Lady F should i send my shirtless pics??
They will sure make u vibrate grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by FrenchWay: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Such a foolish demon to beliv he is been liked. My friend, she is moved by Ur money... Dats all..!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Lugard12: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
I like ladies who are bold enough but don't be to forward by giving me ur card, wait let me ask for it. Any lady who dose dat just want to have fun with you. Eg Sugar Mummies.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by chccho(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ladies, una don hear o.
He said ladies who reach out to him, not hungry girls begging him for stuff.

Some broke girls from poverty stricken homes can't actually tell the difference. You'll see them on Nairaland dissing broke guys but their fathers are at home licking moin-moin leaf.

LWKMD o!!! @ licking moin-moin leaf

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Antara0503(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
abeg has buhari travelled yet? i also read dat ambode has asked psp to come bak,iz it true?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hiaaaaan undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by daiksworld: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
THIS TALKATIVE OF A BOY. MAKE WE HEAR WORD ABEG. NO BE ONLY TOAST, NA ROAST DEM ROAST YOU THAT IS WHY YOUR BRAIN DEY FORMAT AND REBOOT

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by GuntersChain(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gigolo
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by hayatulimisticor(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
who cares?? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by CSTR1002: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Too loquacious.

I guess some ladies like loquaciousness .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" by Oyebee91(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
i hope omotola approach me!!she's always bn my crush since i was in womb

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey To Produce Yvonne Orji’s Comedy Series / Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) / The Flash Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.