Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Online Marketing Training For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Marketing Training For Free (313 Views)

Online Marketing. / Toyin Omotosho Library The Secret Of Online Marketing. / 5 Online Marketing Tools To Give Any Small Business A Competitive Edge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketing Training For Free by bluecabal: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi,

I am Malik Olabiyi, A Blogger and A Digital Marketer.

One of my recent activities on the internet is to "Teach people Online Marketing without collecting a dime".

Online marketing is the process of promoting a product or service using the internet.

Online marketing made Amazon the biggest online shopping website and also makes Jeff Bezos(founder of Amazon) the richest man in the world.

You can also help the small car dealer in your area to do online marketing.

So I will teach you how to do that for free so you can help people to market their products and you will collect your money.

I have created a group (both on Facebook and WhatsApp) to teach people Online marketing for free.

So now, the first step is to join the group and share with people because after we have some certain members then i will start

Facebook group: https:///2060004940938215

Talk soon...

Malik Olabiyi...

Founder of Bluecabal.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Trainee Engineer And Land Surveyor Urgently Needed At Itori, Ogun State. / The Experiential Learning Academy (TEXLEA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.