Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Update On DS160 Profile Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On DS160 Profile Application (548 Views)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Pictures) / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On DS160 Profile Application by Damres: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello everyone, I need some clarification on my DS160 profile application. An agent did my F1 visa application (interview appointment) for me, I went for the visa interview but i was denied. My story was that i actually finished my secondary school 2010 and applied for the F1 visa in 2017 for first graduate degree, that's difference of 7yrs. On the Work/Education/Training information on the DS160 profile application the agent only filled in a year course on desktop publishing to cover up for the 7yrs. Now i wanted to reapply for my second interview so i went to another travel agency for the visa interview application. Once he saw the previous DS160 profile information, he was like who did this rubbish for me that my profile looks empty for whole 7yrs the first agent could only fill in a year course on the Work/Education/Training information that the first agent should have packaged my profile well like probably i have OND 2012-2014 (2yrs) and SEWIS 2015-2016 (1yr) just to cover the whole 7yrs. He told me if he's to repackage it for me with what he stated it will look suspicious. Please i need some advice here on what won't affect my profile on a long run, should i go on with the first profile application or follow what the new agent said? Your advice is highly welcome. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Travel From Ugheli To Abuja By Road / All About Georgia And How To Travel There / Need Advice About Singapore Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.