Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? (984 Views)

Tiv Umbrella Body Heads To Court Over Claim They Entertain Guests With Wives / Marriage Is One Of The Most Important Tradition In Tiv Land / The Unique Dance Step In Tiv Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? by blazesam(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
LET ME SEE WHAT YOU KNW ABOUT THE TIV CULTURE
Re: Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? by Holywizard: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
They can even sleep with dead people with erection
Re: Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? by blazesam(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Holywizard:
They can even sleep with dead people with erection
U SURE BROS? IF U GO COURT U FIT DEFEND AM
Re: Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? by Holywizard: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ur people are crazy!
I don't know whether ur tribe is cursed with fornication and prostitution.
Here in Rivers state, u'll see 50yr old prostitutes sleeping with trailer drivers, bus conductors, Hausa iron pickers, yam sellers, etc.
Ur people are fools!!!
blazesam:
U SURE BROS? IF U GO COURT U FIT DEFEND AM
Re: Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? by pillarmaria(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tiv Dedoo.

I like the Tiv language, the Tiv dance is one of a kind.

Finally Tivs are the most welcoming tribe in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Benue. What Do You Like About The Tiv Culture Nd What Name Do You Like In Tiv? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oh lawwd i have a great number of tiv girls i have fvcked & still counting.. They loves the D & if u pipe them well u will never lack punna any where they are. They could fvck ur whole crew & wouldn't even see it as anything..as in they would still be very comfortable in ur circle.. But one thing i can't deny is their hospitality.. If ur not a G u will get carried away with the show of love & affection. An average Tiv girl will spoil u silly with sex,food,booze & wtv...
I hate that their dance like drunken snake grin

Yakwa Makwa Pakwa cheesy Is a must

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts On Africa / See How All The 36 Nigerian States Got Their Names / Sculptures Depicting The Sad Experience Of Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.