|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,691,716 members, 6,342,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 08:53 PM
|Househelps And Nannies Urgently Needed To Work In Port Harcourt by FindaHousehelp: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018|
Do you know any female between the ages of 18 and 45 who would be willing to work as a househelp or nanny in Port Harcourt? Are they hardworking, trustworthy, reliable, and responsible? Will they be willing to live-in with the employing family? If so, we have several job vacancies open to work for a leading and reputable househelp recruitment company in Nigeria. Competitive salaries.
Find a Househelp (www.findahousehelp.com.ng) is Nigeria's leading and most trusted househelp recruitment company that specialises in sourcing and registering the very best househelps and placing them with loving families all around Port Harcourt. All employers of our househelps have been thoroughly background-checked and investigated to ensure they have no history of abusing househelps. Moreover, all potential employers are required to sign an employment contract to treat our househelps fairly at all time.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Free Training. Alll our househelps take part in regular skills acquisition training (e.g. Computing, First Aid, Cake Baking, Basic Sewing).
- Salary payments. We are responsible for paying their salaries, not their madams. We pay on time and we never owe salary.
- Opening of Bank Account. Before the commencement of their employment we open a bank account into which we pay their salaries.
- Holiday entitlement. Our househelps are entitled to off days every month.
- Complaints Handling. We are responsible for dealing with any problems our househelps have.
- Replacement & Rotation, if any of our househelps are unhappy in their current home, we can move them to another home immediately.
- Regular Check Ups. We call our househelps on a regular basis to check up on their welfare.
- Free Uniforms. We provide company uniforms for some househelp roles.
- MUST be over the age of 18
- MUST be a female
- Preferred ethnicities: Akwa Ibom, Igbo & Cross Rivers. Others may be considered
- MUST be able to relocate and live in Port Harcourt for a minimum of 1 year
- MUST be able to read, write and communicate in good English
- MUST know to perform basic household chores
- MUST be trustworthy, respectful and hardworking
- MUST be able to provide TWO guarantors
- MUST be medically fit and clear from pregnancy, HIV, hepatitis b and tuberculosis
If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested call us on 08167015403 or Whatsapp 09099100256
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30