Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank (2763 Views)

Cost Of Sinking A Septic Tank And Soakaway In Ibadan / Precast cement Parapet Panels / Appropriate Size Of Septic Tank And Soakaway Pit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Stay awake guys will be putting you through the process and procedure of construction of concrete septic tank in a water logged area
I'm a freelance engineer
MD/project manager of
OLU-BEN UNIQUE SERVICES LTD
A start up construction company
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Project location: iba LGA,lagos
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Purchase or materials
1ton -93pcs of 12mm rod

Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by obynocute(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
present sir nd following
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by johnson232: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
We are following
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Clearing of land and working area for the precast septic tank commence

Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Day 2 on site
Phase of work
1) Pegging:marking out of the recommended size of septic tank on ground

2)making of formwork commence

Note:make sure the angles are square and the edges of the tank are straight so as for you to have a very good shape after removal of formwork

Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 5:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Although they are various method of constructing tank but i choose to combine the spectic tank and sockaway together by sharing common wall,sometimes you might have them separately but it more economical when you choose to build them together by sharing common wall
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 5:14am On Apr 08, 2018
This is a rough sketch of my plan for the precast concrete tank
Note:it is not permanent size or design you all should follow but this design is in accordance to the features of my site
Features like land size remaining and orientation of the land and also positioning of tank is determined on site by location of boreholes:it has to be distance away from borehole or any water source

Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Day 3 on site
Iron bending work start
Note:the septic tank is a double reinforced wall
Thickness of 200mm will be use
Main reinforcement:Y12 @ 200m c/c
Distribution reinforcement:Y12 @ 250 c/c
Will drop my bending bar schedule later today
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by consultmal97(m): 5:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Iron bending work in progress

Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by Farm1: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good work.

Please can you post more pictures of this septic tank. I want to learn
Re: Construction Of Concrete Precast Septic And Soakaway Tank by nuelzz04(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Great work... Quite revealing

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer Of Exquisite 4-bed Duplex At Ikota By Chevron Estate, Lekki. N45m / Sale!land At Owode Onirin,ikorodu Road,lagos / Please Help On Where/cost To Buy Or Rent In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.