Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (87682 Views)

TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2018
discernment:
I really enjoy my tecno x pro for the pass one month now.... Honestly no issue at all, very smart and super fast
do you have glo 4g on it?
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kul3ger(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, I'v been using this Camon X for about 3 months now. And its been making sense all these days, until 3 days back when the phone went off(battery went down). I charged later and the problem started. When i tried to draw the pattern after i put it on,the phone hangs for some seconds and restarts itself...

Fast forward to today... I tried the hard reset option (with volume key + Power key) and completely wiped out the data. Now the phone's memory was completely wiped out. It prompted me to "Get Started." I clicked on "get started" then it led me to the next step which was choosing to use either "Mobile connection or wifi" , i chose "Mobile connection."

It them prompted me to backup up my apps and contacts with either cloud or from my device. THIS IS WHERE I"M HAVING ISSUES, when i click either of the options, it keeps bouncing back.

Can anybody relate? If, kindly help. cry cry
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by hausadreturn(m): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Meanwhile the 128gb memory card works well in the camon x
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by supaflex: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Roon9:

How did u resolve it.
Facing same now

i had to use beauty cam den in d options i turned down the tint..
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Roon9(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
supaflex:

i had to use beauty cam den in d options i turned down the tint..

Please sir where can I find d options
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Roon9(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Roon9:

Please sir, the options in the beauty cam
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by carrlyleone: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2018
So I got Camon X from the store today.......just wondering if anyone notice how data is easily consumed on the phone and is there any solution to this?
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 4:50am On Jul 29, 2018
carrlyleone:
So I got Camon X from the store today.......just wondering if anyone notice how data is easily consumed on the phone and is there any solution to this?

You can check the apps consuming data the most. You can restrict them.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by carrlyleone: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2018
henry007:

Thanks, I actually found "data saver" option in the setting menu and the phone has been doing just fine data-wise
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by afezy110(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2018
henry007:

please can u store apps on memory card or can u format memory card as internal storage on the camon x??
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by carrlyleone: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2018
eedriyz:
not enjoying my phone's browsing. It will browse well for some moment (5 mins max) and then the connection receding rate will drop to 0B/s. I am going to have to restart the connection for it to work again. it runs well on Wi-Fi but H+ and 3G is like this. anyone else experiencing this?
Did this trick and it's working perfectly for me, I'm using mtn so I changed the preferred network to 3G from LTE under the SIM card settings

Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
henry007:
More pics
please oga Henry, is the camon x pro working with glo 4g band? And what's the battery usage sort?
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
please oga Henry, is the camon x pro working with glo 4g band? And what's the battery usage sort?
Yes glo 4g works on camon x pro
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by richy02(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Will we be getting android 9 on the camon X
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Yes it supports band28 and i get about 7-8 hours SOT which is more over the span of a full day of medium usage.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by afezy110(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
please henry can u store apps on memory card or can u format memory card as internal storage on the camon x??
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by saxby(f): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
there might be a one time large data consumption because you are installing new apps and updating, when you are done wit that your data consumption rate should stabilize.
carrlyleone:
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by carrlyleone: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
saxby:
there might be a one time large data consumption because you are installing new apps and updating, when you are done wit that your data consumption rate should stabilize.
Yes it is on stable mode now, thanks.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Cupidkc(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2018
I have a clean 4 months old Camon ☓ for sale....@40k. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by afezy110(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2018
afezy110:
please henry can u store apps on memory card or can u format memory card as internal storage on the camon x??
someone should answer me na
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by bonana: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Kul3ger:
So, I'v been using this Camon X for about 3 months now. And its been making sense all these days, until 3 days back when the phone went off(battery went down). I charged later and the problem started. When i tried to draw the pattern after i put it on,the phone hangs for some seconds and restarts itself...

Fast forward to today... I tried the hard reset option (with volume key + Power key) and completely wiped out the data. Now the phone's memory was completely wiped out. It prompted me to "Get Started." I clicked on "get started" then it led me to the next step which was choosing to use either "Mobile connection or wifi" , i chose "Mobile connection."

It them prompted me to backup up my apps and contacts with either cloud or from my device. THIS IS WHERE I"M HAVING ISSUES, when i click either of the options, it keeps bouncing back.

Can anybody relate? If, kindly help. cry cry

Happened to me bro. The only remedy is to visit a good repairer. My phone was installed with a new rom. After that, prepare for unlimited lagging and others. This cost me 5k..

I don’t know about camon x pro but this camon x na rubbish. 3 gig ram is scam. Tecno is mad ah swear. Na my last Tecno be this angry
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by Carlmax(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Hello peeps, I want to get this phone (Camon X Pro) today for my sister, she is only concern about Camera Quality, Abeg for people using this phone, in all honesty, is it amongst the best Camera out there? awaiting responses plsss.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by pistero(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
I carried out a system update on my camon x, since then my phone has been misbehaving, how can I downgrade it to the first version it came with?
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2018
pistero:
I carried out a system update on my camon x, since then my phone has been misbehaving, how can I downgrade it to the first version it came with?

Take out your memory card and see if anything changes.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by pistero(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
henry007:

Take out your memory card and see if anything changes.
no change
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Who knows if 3d screen glass is available for camon x? And case apart from the type that came with it..am in village..that y am asking..if is available will go to ikeja
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by kooljman(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Pls ooo,is tecno camon x pro Otg enabled?
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
pistero:

How do u mean misbehaving Be specific. Probably something else caused it. I just updated my camon X right now using my office wifi and no issues at all. Although I received update upon update like 3 times.
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
kooljman:
Pls ooo,is tecno camon x pro Otg enabled?

It should because my Camon X supports OTG
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by tafat: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2018
afezy110:
someone should answer me na
you myt not be able to move apps or store them in your SD card but you can move other files like video and pictures
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by tafat: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Carlmax:
Hello peeps, I want to get this phone (Camon X Pro) today for my sister, she is only concern about Camera Quality, Abeg for people using this phone, in all honesty, is it amongst the best Camera out there? awaiting responses plsss.
you have to know that the devices in the camon series have very good cameras
Re: TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread by tafat: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2018
pistero:
no need for any downgrade, just back up your files and factory reset your device

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread / Installing 2go On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.