Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Approval Of $1billion To Acquire Weapons To Fight BH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Buhari's Approval Of $1billion To Acquire Weapons To Fight BH (277 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / What Tinubu Said When GEJ Wanted To Borrow To Fight BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Approval Of $1billion To Acquire Weapons To Fight BH by exlinkleads(f): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
FFK Reacts To Buhari's Approval Of $1Billion To Acquire Weapons To Fight Boko Haram

In n another tweet, after calling Kogi deState Governor, Yahaya Bello a "Boy" and a "useful idiot", the former aviation minister and senior advocate of Nigeria, Chief Femi Fani Kayode has reacted to the approval of $1billion by president Buhari for acquiring weapons to fight boko haram.

Chief Kayode believe the money is not set out to acquire any weapons, rather he believes the fund will be for the campaign and re-election of the president for 2nd term.

See his tweet below....

It is common knowledge, and I wrote it at the time, that Dapchi had one purpose: it was stage-managed by the govt. to justify the release of yet another $1 billon dollars to "fight Boko Haram". Truth is the money will be used, not for BH, but to fund Buhari's 2019 re-election campaign.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/ffk-reacts-to-buharis-approval-of.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy

Re: FFK Reacts To Buhari's Approval Of $1billion To Acquire Weapons To Fight BH by femidejulius(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
I do not like Buhari govt. I don't like GEJ govt either. APC and PDP are the same.

Having said that, I think FFK is speaking from experience. Chibok girls were kidnapped when 2015 election was approaching. Money was subsequently released to fight Boko Haram. These monies have been traced to funds used by the PDP to finance the last election. FFK thinks the APC will learn from PDP. We cannot be certain if APC will do what PDP did then,but we can be certain PDP indeed used our money to fund the elections.

As regards whether the Dapchi girls abduction were staged or otherwise, I really don't care. All I care about is the young Christian girl called Leah who hasn't been released. #ReleaseLeah

(1) (Reply)

Delta Uncovers Over 20,000 Ghost Workers In State Employment / Amosun Breaks Silence On Ijebu-igbo Killings / Police In Anambra Decorate 1,200 Officers On New Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.