Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

FFK Attacks Bello Over Loyalty To Buhari, Says Gov ‘useful Idiot, Slave’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Attacks Bello Over Loyalty To Buhari, Says Gov ‘useful Idiot, Slave’ (283 Views)

Simon Achuba To Sue Yahaya Bello Over N819m Unpaid Salary, Allowances / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / Bello Is A Useful Idiot, Slave - FFK Attacks Governor Over Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

FFK Attacks Bello Over Loyalty To Buhari, Says Gov ‘useful Idiot, Slave’ by DAILYNIGERIAN1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ex-aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has criticised the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello over his declaration of loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari.

FFK, in a post on his Twitter page, attacked bellow for saying he would jump into fire if president Buhari asked him to.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://dailynigerian.com/ffk-attacks-bello-over-loyalty-to-buhari-says-gov-useful-idiot-slave/

Mr Fani-Kayode wrote: “If President Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it”

“Gov. Yahaya Bello When I wrote that this boy was a useful idiot and an accursed slave some said I was being harsh.

“Truth is that he is worse than that. His mental faculties are non-functional,” he concluded.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://dailynigerian.com/ffk-attacks-bello-over-loyalty-to-buhari-says-gov-useful-idiot-slave/

Mr Bello, while reacting to President Buhari’s decision against the tenure elongation of national chairman, John Oyegun and other executives of the All Progressives Congress, APC, had earlier said he would go to any length for Mr Buhari if he so requested.

Re: FFK Attacks Bello Over Loyalty To Buhari, Says Gov ‘useful Idiot, Slave’ by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2018

(1)

Ayem Akpatema: Why The Cats Can’t Stop The Race Now – By Idoko Ainoko / Biafra War: How Ojukwu Planned To Detain Me Because I Told Him Truth – Mbu / How Nigerians Hastened My Declaration – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.