Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

From The View Of The Kidnapped. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / From The View Of The Kidnapped. (445 Views)

Kidnapped / View Of The Nigerian Educational System / The View Of A Nairalander On Belongingness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The View Of The Kidnapped. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
This poem glimpses at what might be going through the mind of a kidnap victim. Refering to a "Boogeyman" his(or her) mother warned against, the victim narrates the precedings up to his(or her) present state in a poetic fashion.
As much as I would like to post the entire poem here, I wouldn't want nairaland to take credit for another man's work, so I would link you to the poem, just check below, but not without an excerpt of the poem written by Abu hafs.

"Yes, he came
But without the claw.
With just two legs;
Like every other man."

Seriously, share your thoughts.

“MSSNG” https://medium.com/@taonawole/mssng-82cc9ecc53fd

(1) (Reply)

. / The Spider's Web (A Poem On Domestic Violence) / The Unknown (a Poem By Toyin A Course Mate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.