Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,337 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg (1430 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Never Despise Your Little Beginning" / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by Nigeriapen(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-O8ocOypRKvs/WsZiUkPepgI/AAAAAAAAI4A/wslYFDHzcd4ppRWIJaFIMpWyO5vaXC66QCLcBGAs/s1600/5ac6399be13b4.JPG[/img]

2017 Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Gifty shared another topless photo on social media today.

When a follower accused her of seeking for attention and looking for fame through nudity, she replied that she just started.

See more photos at:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/04/bbnaijas-gifty-shares-another-topless.html?m=1

CC:Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by Nigeriapen(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by ERORR404(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gah
Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by IME1: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
We are in trouble

To think that it's some managers and promoters that make these people do these unnecessary things to make money and get fame is shameful and deplorable.
Se.x sells but shouldn't be
Just like codine, tramadol and super glue sell
Does not mean we should abuse it and buy it.
How many of us here have had the urge to take nude pics b u male or female? Click share
How many of you have bought codine (for for cough), tramadol (without prescription) or super glue (not to mend or attach things) click like

As for me I say no to NYSC corpper nude, Dare Art Alade nude, Gifty nude, Brymo nude, Kim kardashian nude, ... I can go on

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by BerryAnny(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Issokay,we are waiting... :-XIssokay,we are waiting...
Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by mankan2k7(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
I still don't know how this people feed themselves.
Is nudity a business? my daughter go and learn one trade
Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Shares Another Topless Photo, Says This Is A Tip Of The Iceberg by mankan2k7(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
I still don't know how this people feed themselves.
Is nudity a business? my daughter go and learn one trade

(1) (Reply)

'Thanks For Accepting Me, I Will Be Loyal To You'- Bobrisky Says To Tonto Dikeh / Rita Dominic Would Be Perform With Omotola,Ramsein In Afrika Shrine / Omg! Woman Beats The Hell Out Of A Man In A Bar - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.