Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics (4141 Views)

Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) / Bbnaija’s Mike Edwards Finally Welcomes First Child, A Cute Boy! See First Photo / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Nigerianblogs: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Raw talents everywhere, now this is what i call awesome, In just few hours after a twitter user helped him shared the photo on twitter, its already hitting over 20k retweets and likes.. Although the lady who shared it never mentioned his name, She even got bashed for it, but i did my diggings and his name is Elton Senior, Plus he looks so cute with his dread and lirrle beards, So yea, His talent is rare.. see more photos below.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/young-boy-goes-viral-after-his.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Nigerianblogs: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
P.S: Ebiwali Has moved to a new domain, Which is the reason for her been offline for days, The blog (Ebiwalismoment.com) was hacked and the new url is Ebiwalisgossip.com, Please do stay updated as you have been..

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we had no choice, nonetheless we are bouncing back, ASAP.

Visit ebiwalisgossip.com, Bookmark the url and tell us what you think about the new look..

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Jochabed(f): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigeria is a BLESSED Nation,God has blessed us beyond measure. What we lack is Homebase Encouragement.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by KendrickAyomide: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by C4Ltd: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
nothing like cute boy in d world of art abeg.. The focus should be on the work of art. everything una wan turn to yeyebrity

the work is great though not novel anymore.

This is more novel and cute undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by MDsambo: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
P.S: Ebiwali Has moved to a new domain, Which is the reason for her been offline for days, The blog (Ebiwalismoment.com) was hacked and the new url is Ebiwalisgossip.com, Please do stay updated as you have been..

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we had no choice, nonetheless we are bouncing back, ASAP.

Visit ebiwalisgossip.com, Bookmark the url and tell us what you think about the new look..

Nobody gives a fvck

1 Like

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by vivypretty(f): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
this is like a real life painting. pure undiluted talent.

2 Likes

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by sirusX(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
I have an admiration for this kinda art compared to abstract art...even though both are really amazing

3 Likes

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Olalan(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Really beautiful work of art
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by yanabasee(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
I love arts.....It defines nature and it gives an inner beauty to it.....
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by ifex370(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
MDsambo:

Nobody gives a Bleep

Have a heart na sad
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by tammyboy1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
too talented,leave this shithole ASAP
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Snow02: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
this nigga is a genius how the fvck have I not heard of him??
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2018
a real art in the land of arts.......very nice art work..
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by GSteve001(m): 3:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Nice stuff

Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by seandurse(m): 3:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Talent
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Nigerianblogs: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Khd95(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2018
which one is young cute guy again,naija bloggers weak me olorun

all these adjectives should have been directed to the art piece
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by anochuko01(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2018
ifex370:

Have a heart na sad
he done use am chop EBA nii
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by Royale001: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice work.

Have you checked my signature today?
Check it NOW?
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by KillerBeauty(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
I will like to buy that first one and put it in my living room
Re: Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics by hustler86(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Following...

(1) (Reply)

2face Did Not Know The Camera Was On Him See What Happened / Flavour, Anna Banner At Loggerheads Over New Baby With Sandra Okagbue / Top 10 Most Beautiful Teen Actress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.