Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) (1346 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) by GidiParrot: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
The traditional wedding of Nollywood actor and singer, Gabriel Afolayan and his wife took place in Ibadan, Oyo state today April 5th.

Singer Banky W and his actress wife, Adesua Etomi Wellington stepped out looking stunning for the wedding.

It seems the couple repaid what Ebuka did to them at their wedding last year to Gabriel.

Watch Banky spraying the couple money here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMz5NPA8FG/?taken-by=lasgidionline

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/gbanks2018-see-how-banky-w-and-his-wife-adesua-etomi-stunned-for-gabriel-afolayans-wedding-photos.html

lalasticlala

Re: See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) by benzene00: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

Is it not this girl I fvcked at the front of egelege beer parlour inside that uncompleted building while we were in secondary school back in the days

So banky W is eating my leftover
Re: See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) by jonero4(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
money is good...buh i cannot come and go and kee myself because am poor... Cos hope dey
Re: See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) by jonero4(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
money is good...buh i cannot come and go and kee myself because am poor... Cos hope dey
Re: See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
MONEY IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: See How Banky W And Adesua Etomi Stunned For Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (photos) by Zabeth16(f): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

Is it not this girl I fvcked at the front of egelege beer parlour inside that uncompleted building while we were in secondary school back in the days

So banky W is eating my leftover
MUMU STOP SAYING NONSENSE U ARE JUST JEALOUS

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See How This White Couple Look On Nigerian Attire / Wizkid & Nike Collaborate To Produce Lovely Starboy-super Eagles Jersey (photos) / Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.