Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha (17322 Views)

Hensard University Foundation School Announces Sale Of Admission Forms / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by AngelicBeing: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So Lazarus Morka is also an ass-licking pastor?

Did Jesus who these pastors claim to imitate venture into commercial business?
Did Jesus float a university?
We need a revolution in the church in Nigeria.

These guys are just creating empires and dynasties for their offsprings at the expense of their church members.
If not,
Why can't they list their subsidiaries on the Stock exchange so that their members can benefit from the skyhigh profits.
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by GOFRONT(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
The bitterness of his Unapologetic trufh is as sweet as Honey to me......

This kind NwaAmaikpe, me I never see his type ooh

2 Likes

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by folake4u(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These guys are just creating empires and dynasties for their offsprings at the expense of their church members.
If not,
Why can't they list their subsidiaries on the Stock exchange so that their members can benefit from the skyhigh profits through shares and dividends?

The Truth and nothing but the Truth..

1 Like

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Edoziesmart(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2018
ruggedized1:
This was how he laid foundation for abandoned projects all over the useless and worthless Imo state. Other states are laying industrial foundations while Okoroawusa is laying a foundation of a project that will immediately be abandoned.

Meanwhile below is the Imo state university and Imo state university teaching hospital- Owerri, they are all now looking like poultry and pig farms.

So imsu is this dirty?
#smh
And okoroawusa is here embezzling the state money.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2018
dfrost:
NwaAmaikpe brought me here. And he said the unapologetic truth as usual.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Hope after studies now, they won't depend on miracles for Jobs.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by NonFarmPayrol: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
DuruCrusher:
This pple can compete in Olympics for 'public disturbance'.

We once lived near one of their smaller branches..
This pple will almost everyday connect radio to horned speakers, insert testimony cassettes and increase the volume..day and night...

This happened till i was able to recite almost all the testimonies the played.

Thank God we since relocated

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not,
Why can't they list their subsidiaries on the Stock exchange so that their members can benefit from the skyhigh profits through shares and dividends?
Did Jesus use the internet undecided?
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
balash:
Would they wear their traffic warden Uniform to classes too?

Asking for a friend�
grin angry you are not serious
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
xreal:
Do not be deceived.

These pastors are business men.
They own universities which even the members can't afford the fees.

They own printing press.

They own Jets which they sometimes lease for hire.
Do you own a secondary school? Have you employed people,? lipsrsealed kiss undecided undecided
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by xreal: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Do you own a secondary school? Have you employed people,? lipsrsealed kiss undecided undecided

Why asking me?
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nnaabros:
We dont need more universities. We need skill acquisition and training centers for gods sake. There are no jobs for products of thise universities
They are jobs out there but a few have access to them.Establishing universities will create more jobs directly or indirectly. The host community will benefit from it hence the economic life over there will boom
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
xreal:

Why asking me?
I asked because you will be able to understand how a school operates
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by xreal: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not,

That might happen someday.
Government policy could change at any moment.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Krisddon: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not,
I thought you were more reasonable than this?

1 Like

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Krisddon: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not,

I thought you were more reasonable than this?

2 Likes

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

They are jobs out there but a few have access to them.Establishing universities will create more jobs directly or indirectly. The host community will benefit from it hence the economic life over there will boom
OK. Thanks. One to three skill acquisition and training institutes built with that money in those communities would likely achieve same result and even more, because the products of those schools will create more jobs with their skills instead looking for jobs after graduating. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by belcom10(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
semyman:
This Chosen man suppose don buy private jet by now sef
, that's not his mandate. Souls are to be won for the kingdom of God. 10 Billion soul mandate.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Nnaabros:

OK. Thanks. One to three skill acquisition and training institutes built with that money in those communities would likely achieve same result and even more, because the products of those schools will create more jobs with their skills instead looking for jobs after graduating. Peace
There are many skill acquisition and training centres scattered across the country.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

There are many skill acquisition and training centres scattered across the country.
Not as much as the amount of Universities. The world is going more and more technical and no longer theoretical. All those head knowledge and paper qualifications from universities are becoming more and more irrelevant now. Check the number of unemployed people roaming the streets with head knowledge that can't even help them.

The govt is saying people should be learning skills and yet they are busy erecting more and more universities every year. Quite an irony. Unless perhaps they make skill acquisition a compulsory part of university degrees.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Nnaabros:

Not as much as the amount of Universities. The world is going more and more technical and no longer theoretical. All those head knowledge and paper qualifications from universities are becoming more and more irrelevant now. Check the number of unemployed people roaming the streets with head knowledge that can't even help them.

The govt is saying people should be learning skills and yet they are busy erecting more and more universities every year. Quite an irony. Unless perhaps they make skill acquisition a compulsory part of university degrees.
There are many polytechnics nationwide. It is left for the government to equip them that is all. Making skills acquisition compulsory in the university would make matters worst. The corrupt nature of many universities will spoil the whole thing. The disparity between HND and degree has made more persons to opt in for degree. The polytechnic was design to equip graduate with skills while the university is more like a research centre.
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

There are many polytechnics nationwide. It is left for the government to equip them that is all. Making skills acquisition compulsory in the university would make matters worst. The corrupt nature of many universities will spoil the whole thing. The disparity between HND and degree has made more persons to opt in for degree. The polytechnic was design to equip graduate with skills while the university is more like a research centre.

grin Ok. I guess you're on the side of revamping polytechnics. Not bad.

I just noticed your moniker: Asuustrike2009. That one that lasted for abt three months? I was a victim grin
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nnaabros:

grin Ok. I guess you're on the side of revamping polytechnics. Not bad.

I just noticed your moniker: Asuustrike2009. That one that lasted for abt three months? I was a victim grin
Hahaaaaaaaaaa. cheesy grin grin grin . The strike last for more 6 months.How did you highlight my moniker?
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaaaaaaa. cheesy grin grin grin . The strike last for more 6 months.How did you highlight my moniker?

I was a 300L student then. smiley
Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nnaabros:

I was a 300L student then. smiley
Eya! kiss.

1 Like

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by MrPRevailer(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Take your Children to Chosen Universities. You want your children to return to you spiritually, morally and educationally strong.

Not criminals, drug traffickers, vagabonds, cultists, prostitutes, womanizers or victims as the cases maybe in many of these universities today.

They will be a joy to you and everyone. And will make Heaven at last

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by MrPRevailer(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
Join us.

Cc, MrPrevailer bedspread penalty82

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha by Brightsamuel: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
All these comments against a man of God I have one thing to say "the bible says that you should be careful for every single word you say,because every idle word you make will be brought into judgement" SOME TIMES SOME PEOPLE BEGINS TO SUFFER ALL KINDS OF CALAMITIES AND SORROWS NOT KNOWING THE CAUSE OF THEIR SUFFERING,BUT SOMETIMES IT'S ALWAYS BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS.SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LET'S NOT JOIN SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED PEOPLE TO SPEAK AGAINST GOD'S MESSENGERS AND THEIR DIVINE ASSIGNMENTS BECAUSE IT BRINGS GOD'S WROTH.REMEMBER THE CASE OF MOSES AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL.-SLANDERERS BE WARNED!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Sale Of Forms / Strike: ASUU Postpones Branch Congress / What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.