Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. (360 Views)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. by Oshoayodeji: 2:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Hello Nairalanders . Today is my birthday. And I just launched my new vehicle hailing business called KAB.

People can hail Cars, Bikes And Trucks only in Ibadan, Lagos and Portharcourt.
The app is live on playstore and you can make enquiries through the contact form on

http://www.kab.com.ng/?m=1#section-7.
#Hire purchase is available
#Driver Partners needed urgently. Register with the app.
Partnerships and Investments are welcome.

Please let's take this to front-page.

God bless everyone that comments.
Re: Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. by Oshoayodeji: 2:24am On Apr 06, 2018

Re: Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. by Oshoayodeji: 2:26am On Apr 06, 2018

Re: Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. by emmy4lov(m): 3:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Wish you a Happy birthday day, long life and prosperity
Re: Today Is My Birthday, And I Just Started My New Business. by Lamzee(m): 3:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Happy Birthday. age with Grace

(1) (Reply)

Hero Lager Beer Conferred With The ‘red Cap’ Crown Title / Gtbank:supreme Court Rules In Favour Of Innosson / NNPC Annual Quiz Competition Begins At Grassroots, State Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.