Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million (13414 Views)

Meet The Pioneer Female Referees To Officiate At FIFA Men World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by Stevyne: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Baba God answer prayer
Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by einsteine(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Of course, they have to pay them well otherwise professional match fixers would be on ground to pay them what FIFA refuses to pay.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by einsteine(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
princezane:

Bro, that wasnt even a foul let alone pk with booking. There is law guiding these things. He touched the ball first before raking aguero. we see this everyday.

All analysts and sports news outlets after theatch replays have called it what it is: a penalty and a red card.

English referees are not as good as their other European counterparts.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by LZAA: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
einsteine:

All analysts and sports news outlets after theatch replays have called it what it is: a penalty and a red card.

English referees are not as good as their other European counterparts.
graham poll
david elleray
howard webb
mark clattrnburg
these are just FOUR out of the top level refs that england have produced so u saying they are not better is off the mark
now if u said physicallly fitter i will agree
also if young got the ball before clattering aguero,no ref in england will give a pk

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by KendrickAyomide: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
princezane:

Bro, that wasnt even a foul let alone pk with booking. There is law guiding these things. He touched the ball first before raking aguero. we see this everyday.
Lmao.. so people who Touch commit foul inside 18 don't Touch the ball first abi? mista lawyer
Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by Christmasdon(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
pool is what is killing england in every thing, even their ref, let me ellaborate even if u touch the ball and scissors the leg of the opponent its a direct foul with card offence, i am a referee. call me for your refereeing duty.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by thundafire: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
addictedwriter:
You ll rarely find Premier league referees on this list, with their terrible and bias officiating, even Nigerian referees are much better!!
Nigeria referees lol dey one dat will officiate a game get beaten and deny he wasn't beaten hahhahahah
Re: 2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million by otino(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE LIKE U IS THAT U ARE FRUSTRATED AND U FORGET THAT EVERY BODY HAS HIS/HER OWN CHOICE TO MAKE, I CHOSE TO CALL ON GOD TO PICK MY CALL, I THINK DATS MY BUSINESS NOT YOURS, SO, GO GET SOMETHING U CALL ALSO CALL ON IF U SO WISH.

Sagamite:

Those who make such money did not call any God, they called on their brains and integrity.

Your Nigerian/African baboon referees are calling on God every day to pick their call while at the same time they have no brain and shamelessly take bribes left, right and centre.

It is not about God, nigga. Fck your God! Use your brain!

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly / Pictures From Eko 2012 Opening Ceremony / Chelsea FC Unveals Squad For 2014/2015 Season, Moses & Mikel Included (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.