Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. (5305 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know / Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / Launch Of The Infinix HOT S3 In Nigeria: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by MissTechy(f): 5:44am On Apr 06, 2018
This is the Tecno Camon X Pro, I wonder why Tecno chose to go with the X, but it is what it is and I have had the device for over a week now and yeah, these are my opinions and concerns about the Tecno's new device

Let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpcN8477NyQ&feature=youtu.be

cc @Lalasticlala

You can check out the specs below

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by henry007(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2018
TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Test And Comparison With Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQFbcTrq8Y
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by StylesX: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2018
cool
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by DoroBen: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2018
TECNO, my only issue with this device is the lack of a dual camera lens, why should I upgrade when the back camera is still the same as last year's variant.
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by henry007(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2018
DoroBen:
TECNO, my only issue with this device is the lack of a dual camera lens, why should I upgrade when the back camera is still the same as last year's variant.

Both 16MP but the result isn't the same. There's a camera comparison between the 2, you could watch.
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by AnodaIT(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Same old same old

Anyone with a honest review?
Not some sponsored shït
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by braimeddy: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2018
MissTechy I wondered why u stoop so low to show the preview of the weak device. There's nothing to preview about a tecno phones. They are all the same. When u previewed samsung device, everybody saw that was a machine but this is just wack.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by adeolazzy: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2018
AnodaIT:
Same old same old

Anyone with a honest review?
Not some sponsored shït

Smh, it is people like you with no data to watch a video that would be typing nonsense. Did you watch the video where she thrashed the video camera and the noise issue?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by freak33: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2018
adeolazzy:

Smh, it is people like you with no data to watch a video that would be typing nonsense. Did you watch the video where she thrashed the video camera and the noise issue?

oga he is right, she's a blogger and she should know how to satisfy everybody, most people that visit nairaland are students, not everybody have data for YouTube video most people even use airtel free basics.

posting some specifications here won't kill her not just posting only video.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Jemerson: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2018
henry007:

Both 16MP but the result isn't the same. There's a camera comparison between the 2, you could watch.

Lmao. They use the same sensor and mp, only slight difference is the camera software. So I see no reason why anyone should upgrade
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by adeolazzy: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
freak33:

oga he is right, she's a blogger and she should know how to satisfy everybody, most people that visit nairaland are students, not everybody have data for YouTube video most people even use airtel free basics.

He wasn't talking Bout data, he was talking about sponsored video

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by omoalajah(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
They won't watch to that. Haters
adeolazzy:

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by datyorubaboy: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Where did u get that statistics from? LOL
freak33:

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by missslimzy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
nice review
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by HeyCorleone(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
OP misstechy, it's quite appalling that after all these years as a phone reviewist you can't still get your facts right. 720×1400 is not Full HD. Stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by LaideOyebade: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:
OP misstechy, it's quite appalling that after all these years as a phone reviewist you can't still get your facts right. 720×1400 is not Full HD. Stop misleading people.
The joke is obviously on you

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by fibonacci2526: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
LaideOyebade:

The joke is obviously on you

1440*720 is HD+, maybe he thought it was the x and not the pro version
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Chuksteric(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:
the camon x pro is fhd.. Watch the video well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by DoroBen: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Newsprex(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
I prefer the Tecno Camon X due to its Super PD technology...

See the official specs and price of Tecno Camon X via https://prexblog.com/tecno-camon-x-and-tecno-camon-x-pro-full-specifications-features-and-price/

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by LaideOyebade: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

1440*720 is HD+, maybe he thought it was the x and not the pro version

Yeah and see the way he attacked the girl without confirming
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by TheSureBabe: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2018
MissTechy:
This is the Tecno Camon X Pro, I wonder why Tecno chose to go with the X, but it is what it is and I have had the device for over a week now and yeah, these are my opinions and concerns about the Tecno's new device

Let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpcN8477NyQ&feature=youtu.be

cc @Lalasticlala

You can check out the specs below

How much
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by ThePhoneGuy: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheSureBabe:

How much

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by MissTechy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Erm the X *pro* is actually FHD+ while the x is Hd+
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by MissTechy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheSureBabe:

How much

I think N65k - N70k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by TheSureBabe: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissTechy:

I think N65k - N70k

It is definitely worth it at that price.
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by TheSexyChic: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please does it come with micro usb port or usb type c. Please I really need to know
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Tucode: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheSexyChic:
Please does it come with micro usb port or usb type c. Please I really need to know

Micro USB
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by TheSexyChic: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2018
Tucode:

Micro USB

Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Freelancerx: 4:05pm On May 18, 2018
Hmmm. This Camon X Pro though. One phone that has caught my attention.
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Qulez91: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Freelancerx:
Hmmm. This Camon X Pro though. One phone that has caught my attention.
d phone is very good but if u'r a selfie freak... No just think am
Re: Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. by Freelancerx: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Qulez91:
d phone is very good but if u'r a selfie freak... No just think am
It will be perfect for selfies..Yeah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Us/uk Used Bb Phones For Sale / Blackberry Sales(New & Used) curve2,Bold2-59k,Bold3-50k&4,Torch etc / Brand New Curve 6 (9320 For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.