Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos (27575 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by IamHopeful(f): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
What a pity!!! May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2018
mustmust:
Oh this is very sad... the joy of motherhood yet it lead to her death...... how many likes for all women and mothers

Pls don't be unfortunate
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by sekundosekundo: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family aren't creative.
All I did was to rotate the table in the second-to-the-last picture

And I got a coffin.

See before and after.

Sense no go kill you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by delishpot: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Negro land.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by sprinter101(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And I got a coffin.

See before and after.

u forget ur sense for that gutter near ur house,go find am
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by shotuns: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Waaa........I couldnt bear it untill it drops. See tye wretched life this people are living in this so called IDP camp. Whats wrong with our leaders? See the floor, kitchen, bedroom. I am so sure their dogs cant live in this kinda place. Go help us.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by obi123: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2018
difficult situation but no point living her body to rot in the open, why not wrap her up and bury her. Sad but she is gone, its flesh there now and it has been weeks, this is really not a case for the government, there are other priorities like relocation and the care of the baby, asking the govt for help to bury your wife might take a while.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Islamic burial is the best, with less than 1k pieces of cloth.
R.I.P Sister may Allah bless your child.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Jethrolite:
These illiterate animals who do not have money to maintain themselves will be bringing children into the world to suffer and make criminals. That baby will soon start soaking Garri instead of breast milk. Animals!
it's like u are from a rich family?
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by j1mmy: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Africans and their lack of family planning and zero commonsense, what idiot gets pregnant in a disgusting situation like that and plan to produce a baby inside filthy poverty stricken and stressful conditions?

Only stupid Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Emmahunk(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Everything we blame Government. You have been in IDP camp for so long. You knew it's not conducive for child delivery neither do you have the money to bring up a child YET YOU SENT SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER to her early grave simply because you don't know what PROTECTION is. Why bring out a child you cannot take care of which is very obvious since you cannot afford a coffin for your late wife.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
angry

Ok.....When the desirable is not available abi??

Then The available will be desireable....

You too much jor
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2018
useless lazy husband, he is trying to make more money with her wife corpse, those wood there can make a manageable coffin, what's the need of burying with fine coffin at the end termites and his brothers will have a field day...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by LadySarah: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2018
The only person i feel for right here is the unlucky baby,other than that the father is very stupid to let the corpse of his late wife linger because of common wood.Wrap her up with the wrapper and bury her,my friend.

That is flesh not something tangible.The only happiness you'd give her as a memorial is to take care of that baby not some nonsense excuse of waiting gor wood to bury her.

Where are govt agencies ,Ngos and payporte.Mass distribute condoms to those places not to ppl that can already aafford them.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by onomeabuja: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
mustmust:
Oh this is very sad... the joy of motherhood yet it lead to her death...... how many likes for all women and mothers
OH OH OH ...THIS IS A VERY SAD ONE -AHHHHH.
tears in my eyes & i wish i have money to help[ no job ]
OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, U SAID U ARE THE FATHER TO THE FATHERLESS & MOTHER TO THE MOTHERLESS, PLS LORD CULTIVATE YOUR LOVE IN THIS CHILDS LIFE-AMEN!!!!!
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by onomeabuja: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can coffin be the problem? Her family aren't creative. All I did was to rotate the table in the second-to-the-last picture
And I got a coffin.

See before and after.
NOT FUNNY @ALLLLLLLL
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by chuks34(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can coffin be the problem?

And I got a coffin.

See before and after.

grin grin grin u seriously get craze for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Prettyyemi(f): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
God go provide...
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by GrammarCheck: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
ahamonyeka:
the deceased is even a chief.

but ,I think say people wey dey be chief dey hold Small bar?

His first name may be Chief
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Chyxki: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
IDPs everywhere in Nigeria!
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by sweetilicious(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
omocalabar:
u cant afford to bury the dead, but u intended to raise a child.......
I can't believe you said this.
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
shuffering in Africa
Re: Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.