Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together (31035 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by johnriley: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
ol I need now is Arizona or codeine not some trash news dat won't gv pmb heart attack

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by unknownsolja: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oluwambo147:
na Fuji Singer

na apala
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by ObaKlaz: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
P.Diddy: Yo! Ush, howzit going?

Peter: Baba, I'm Peter, the other half of Nigeria's PSquare - turned up-coming artiste.

P.Diddy: Oh sh*t! It's the Nigerian low budget clone of Ush.
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by debossng: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Diddy and a fan.

Lol... A Nigerian celebrity is just another random fan to an American celebrity. In Peter's situation, I'll rather refer him as an upcoming artiste grin

EPIC
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by jericco1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
someone asked someone to "borrow" mb and watch the video. it sounds like an insult to me. I'm having headache please, it took time to realize that.
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by victorian(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
They were just screaming like mad people.

Looks like they are already high with Ciroc. grin

Diddy Yo! my crush way back! kiss
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Troublemaker007(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Mr. P a.k.a. Peter Psquare was seen hanging out with Diddy last night.... ooooooshey!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/496/psqure-peter-okoye-hanging-out-with-diddy-pictures/

cc ; lalasticlala

All I see is a nobody fan snapping picture with Diddy. Bia Op...

Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by penplus: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Peter now looks like an upcoming artiste.

Notin as sad as brothers fight over wat I don't know. They will be the losers if they don't venture into other investments. Diddy does alot besides the music.
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Nonybb: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is where Islam is suspended. Ndi are. Rich Arabians are hypocritics
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by RealGucci: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
diddy is a certified homo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by NwaliE01: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Diddy and a fan.

Lol... A Nigerian celebrity is just another random fan to an American celebrity. In Peter's situation, I'll rather refer him as an upcoming artiste grin
Gbam you nailed it.
To p diddy, he ìs an upcoming artist from Nigeria
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Ken4agent(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
His really an upcoming ........otherwise Psquare is as famous as diddy
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by dierich: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
BabatCargo:
Cool

Ship from China to Nigeria at $4.5/kg enjoy while the discount last
I've some drugs you can help me ship. how can I get in touch with you?
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Ibibioesan(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by drchuks1234(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Weather upcoming artist or not , at least mr p is better than all of you that is busy commenting trash here

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Forming Usher with Puffy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by AkumahTalk(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
@Peter..if Diddy asks you for a piece of your anusike; say NO!!! angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Pusyiter(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Did I hear you say Crush? I now know your age grin
victorian:
They were just screaming like mad people.

Looks like they are already high with Ciroc. grin

Diddy Yo! my crush way back! kiss
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by AiiVee(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
this Diddy sha..always looking classy
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by NwaNimo1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why did PDiddy suck P Squares breast?

Tufia....
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by poweredcom(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
diddy the greatest
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by kmaster007: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
up coming artist Mr p
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by metroid(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
ClintonEmex:

Watch the video
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by metroid(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwaliE01:

Gbam you nailed it.
To p diddy, he ìs an upcoming artist from Nigeria

Watch the video
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Edge1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can't you see they were under the influence of CIROC?
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by metroid(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
ObaKlaz:
P.Diddy: Yo! Ush, howzit going?

Peter: Baba, I'm Peter, the other half of Nigeria's PSquare - turned up-coming artiste.

P.Diddy: Oh sh*t! It's the Nigerian low budget clone of Ush.

Watch the video
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Lol
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Lol...
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by Paulreports(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
when an upcoming artiste meets a Legend
Re: Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together by BENAUTOevents: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one

benautoevents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son How To Read (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.