Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! (1336 Views)

Drop Your Site/blog And Let Me Tell What You Need To Improve. / Cheap And Ready Made Websites With Contents For Sale At 5000 / I Will Update Your Website For 15k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by charlie0906(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2018
You are probably busy with work or other projects but you need to have your site/blog up to date with contents regularly.
With 12,000 naira monthly you'll get this great offer. Unique contents for your niche or generic websites/blog.
Only 5 blogs are needed. Shoot me an email. Check my siggy
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by charlie0906(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
charlie0906:
You are probably busy with work or other projects but you need to have your site/blog up to date with contents regularly.
With 12,000 naira monthly you'll get this great offer. Unique contents for your niche or generic websites/blog.
Outsource your content work for only 12k a month and focus on high value tasks instead. Offer available for only 5 blogs/websites.
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by emmyw(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2018
charlie0906:
How Many Posts Can You Make Daily? Minimum Of How Many Words Per Post? Drop Your Answers With Your Number
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by charlie0906(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
emmyw:
How Many Posts Can You Make Daily? Minimum Of How Many Words Per Post? Drop Your Answers With Your Number
Minimum of 3 posts and can do up to 8 posts daily depending on niche and ease.
Not exceeding 1000 words per post.
Avoiding the anti-spam bot. Shoot me a mail I'll follow up.
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by emmyw(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
charlie0906:

Minimum of 3 posts and can do up to 8 posts daily depending on niche and ease.
Not exceeding 1000 words per post.
Avoiding the anti-spam bot. Shoot me a mail I'll follow up.
I Sent You A Mail
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by charlie0906(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
emmyw:
I Sent You A Mail
Seen
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by Compliant(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
charlie0906:

Which is best best niche you are good at

Tech
Health
Sport
Auto
Edu
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by charlie0906(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Compliant:

Which is best best niche you are good at

Tech
Health
Sport
Auto
Edu
Tech
Sport
Auto
Edu
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
You're in luck. We're hiring a content developer at myPadimag.com
You can email mag(at)mypadi.ng to apply.
Re: I Will Update Your Site/blog With Contents Daily For 12k Monthly-limited offer!! by LegendBoss: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2018
I will b needing your service, kindly send me a mail 1knaira@gmail.com or send me your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

How Do I "really Own" My Domain Name? / Website Needed / Voguepay Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.